Rate my team please

Started by Toast, March 22, 2010, 10:52:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toast

After any thoughts please...

Enright, Hodge, Gram, Hooker, Kennelly, Malceski, Ladson, (Maguire, Farmer)

Pendelbury, Selwood, Mitchell, Vince, Trengove, Martin (Barlow, L. Jetta (Syd))

Sandilands, Naitanui (Charman, Warnock)

Reiwoldt, B. Harvey, Franklin, Hall, Zeibel, Medhurst, Rockliff (Hitchcock, Podsiadly)

reesbr

i think charman is injured so trade him out for someone cheaper. other than that pretty good. like alot of other teams though

Master Q

Charman injured, and way to expensive to be on your bench. No Hunt? Going different in your midfield looks good. Got a few uniques.

alman

Good side.

Backs - gone cheap here with a lot of mid priced players, maybe too many. Good depth anyway.

Mids - Plenty of money here. You have no set in stone captain like Ablett, but between mids 1,2,3 you shouldn't be short as long as you choose right from week to week.

Rucks - Usual choice. As reesbr said Charman is injured, look elsewhere.

Forwards - Nothing new but all good choices that won't let you down. Risk with Rockliff starting and Pods in your team.

8.5/ 10 - backs are lacking in my opinion  :)

Master Q

Quote from: alman on March 22, 2010, 11:12:47 AM
Good side.

Backs - gone cheap here with a lot of mid priced players, maybe too many. Good depth anyway.

Mids - Plenty of money here. You have no set in stone captain like Ablett, but between mids 1,2,3 you shouldn't be short as long as you choose right from week to week.

Rucks - Usual choice. As reesbr said Charman is injured, look elsewhere.

Forwards - Nothing new but all good choices that won't let you down. Risk with Rockliff starting and Pods in your team.

8.5/ 10 - backs are lacking in my opinion  :)
Well put.

Toast