Rockliff starting

Started by Paddy13, March 22, 2010, 10:02:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paddy13

If neither ate named then he probably will change his team around a bit so neither start in his field

MissPies

Quote from: Paddy13 on March 22, 2010, 10:02:45 AM
Is starting rockliff too much of a risk?

My other reserves are Hitchcock and podsiadly

thoughts??

Nothing is for certain. Also remember Rockliff only played one game last year against the Pies and he didn't fair to well. Having said that he didn't get much TOG. His summer training has given him a boost in confidence.

Nab Cup is simply there to test out rookies and to also make sure injured players from the senior list in 2009 are fit and ready for round one.

Place him in your 22, wait for the first call and go from there :)

Paddy13

Quote from: MissPies on March 22, 2010, 11:18:10 AM
Quote from: Paddy13 on March 22, 2010, 10:02:45 AM
Is starting rockliff too much of a risk?

My other reserves are Hitchcock and podsiadly

thoughts??
Thanks misspies
good advice

Nothing is for certain. Also remember Rockliff only played one game last year against the Pies and he didn't fair to well. Having said that he didn't get much TOG. His summer training has given him a boost in confidence.

Nab Cup is simply there to test out rookies and to also make sure injured players from the senior list in 2009 are fit and ready for round one.

Place him in your 22, wait for the first call and go from there :)

RyanV22

I hope he gets named. Otherwise i'll have some restructuring to do!

Paddy13

Quote from: RyanV22 on March 22, 2010, 01:03:32 PM
I hope he gets named. Otherwise i'll have some restructuring to do!
Yeah I think there are a lot of people in ur position

cass17

If you can mate, put rockliff on your bench like i did and if he plays and perfromes you can take someone of out of your starting forwards and get a bench player and put him in.. your choice though mate

Paddy13