Essendon Saga in British xv

Started by Ringo, January 12, 2016, 05:00:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nige

Ringo

Have just updated the posts on page 1 with the order and available players from left over drafts.

Minidraft date to be decided but will be a like for like with DPP players eligible to fill either position. 

Pkbaldy

Random Josh Caddy in the draftable section lel

Ringo

Quote from: Pkbaldy on February 10, 2016, 05:52:05 PM
Random Josh Caddy in the draftable section lel
Knew it would be a miracle if I had it 100% as there was a lot of manual inputs involved when checking.  Let me know if you uncover any more

iZander

Pretty small error but could be significant, James Kelly is M/D :)

iZander

Ringo

Quote from: iZander on February 14, 2016, 07:36:51 PM
Pretty small error but could be significant, James Kelly is M/D :)

iZander
Fixed another unique one for UF listed as mid only in other comps.

Ringo

I am proposing to start minidarft Monday 22nd of February if nobody has any objections. 

Order will be as per 2nd OP. Any Top players will be released at end of year back to pool if on AFL list or delisted completely.

To keep draft moving can you please advise if you are not participating in the draft.

Pkbaldy

2 More of my guys found Ringo. I suggest to everyone to look so it doesn't slow down the mini draft if one of your guys gets picked.

Jarman Impey
Anthony Morabito

iZander

Quote from: Pkbaldy on February 15, 2016, 12:50:52 PM
2 More of my guys found Ringo. I suggest to everyone to look so it doesn't slow down the mini draft if one of your guys gets picked.

Jarman Impey
Anthony Morabito
Lol yeah,

Rupert wills is on mine
Anthony tipanwati or whatever it is is on torps list
And I swear I saw matt shaw on someone's list but not 100% sure on this one

Rusty00

Edit: IZander beat me to it

Sam Durdin also on Magic's list
Jesse Glass-McCasker on Oxford's list

Also should be Sam Shaw in lieu of Matt Shaw

Ringo

Thanks Guys.

The joys of hyphenanted players and numerous players with the same surname with vlookup.  Fixed quite a few but obviously missed a couple so let me know if you find others.

GoLions

Quote from: Ringo on February 15, 2016, 11:55:00 AM
I am proposing to start minidarft Monday 22nd of February if nobody has any objections. 

Order will be as per 2nd OP. Any Top players will be released at end of year back to pool if on AFL list or delisted completely.

To keep draft moving can you please advise if you are not participating in the draft.
Seeing as some people might be more available on the weekend, is there any issue with starting it this Friday? Gives us an extra few days in case some people are busy working or whatever during the week.

nostradamus

Personally I'd be better with the Monday start, as l have the Vic Country 8ball Championships this weekend.

But if the majority want to start earlier am happy to go with it .......... will just check that Rids keeps tabs.

Ringo

Can start on Wednesday if we like.  As per trade rules SR and Izander have 48 hrs to renegotiate their trade hence the wenesday start.  Both have top up picks as well so this is fair if we want to delay a little.

Rids

Wednesday is fine. This draft should be over in a blink of the eye anyways.