Previous topic - Next topic

Which Pair?

Wright & Shuey
3 (100%)
Macaffer & Bastinac
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Andrew08

Brent Macaffer & Ryan Bastinac or Sam Wright & Luke Shuey, for 7th forward and 8th mid???

I think Wright will have more opportunity, but Macaffer will score higher. Do you think Macaffer will get game time this year?

Help would be great!

Prospector_1

Andrew08

Thanks, It doesn't say that he is in or waiting and hes defiantly not injured. He has been firing in the preseason with a 66 average and played all 4. Does anyone else have some information?

Prospector_1

So there's other players better for the team at the moment - wouldn't you say?

Why ask for the answer you want, from someone unlikely to know  more than m0nty?

Andrew08

Quote from: Prospector_1 on March 22, 2010, 08:37:00 AM
So there's other players better for the team at the moment - wouldn't you say?

Sorry, But I think Macaffer would be of better value then Leigh Brown on the forward flank. I also believe that Macaffer is ahead of Steele who is named on the bench. I know that M0nty is a very smart man, I was just wondering if anyone with some insight, notably a Collingwood fan would be able to help me.

Prospector_1

Quote from: Andrew08 on March 22, 2010, 08:44:42 AM
Sorry, But I think Macaffer would be of better value then Leigh Brown on the forward flank. I also believe that Macaffer is ahead of Steele who is named on the bench.

Well, looks like you're smarter than Mick Malthouse then!

Andrew08

Quote from: Prospector_1 on March 22, 2010, 08:48:01 AM
Sorry, But I think Macaffer would be of better value then Leigh Brown on the forward flank. I also believe that Macaffer is ahead of Steele who is named on the bench.

Looks like I am.

Prospector_1

Quote from: Andrew08 on March 22, 2010, 08:50:48 AM
Quote from: Prospector_1 on March 22, 2010, 08:48:01 AM

Looks like I am.

... and you're looking for a Pies supporter who's also smarter than Malthouse.

Good luck with that! ;D ;D

Andrew08

Ahahahahahaha touche. So Wright or Macaffer, Prospecter_1?

Andrew08