Main Menu

Ross the boss

Started by valkorum, October 07, 2015, 01:27:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

valkorum

(Stole this from BF)

Part 1
Ross 'Ok Harley, after all these discussions it's evident you want to play for Fremantle... does that make sense'

Harley 'Yeah'

Ross 'Here's the plan. Some other teams are going to show interest. Let them wine and dine you, but then piss them off in some way... I'm sure you have methods... does that make sense'

Harley 'Like get blitzed?'

Ross taps nose gives a cheeky wink.

Harley 'I could just miss a meeting?'

Ross 'No no, blitzed is great, but you could also miss a meeting... we could screw Gold Coast over, may even nab you for a 3rd rounder at that rate' evil laughter

Harley 'Yeah f@#$ em'

Ross eyes darting around the room just to make sure no one else is around

Suban walks in with Ross' daily cup of coffee and property market reports, places on table... walks out.

Harley has inquisitive look on his face.

Ross 'You didn't think he was simply playing because he was best 22 did you?'

Harley 'I was wondering'

Evil laughter continues

Part 2
Harley bounces into Ross office... beaming with pride.

Harley 'Did you see the show I put on? Man the media are gullible... just like you said, Boss'

Ross 'You're late'

Harley '10 minutes?... that ain't late, that's on time at the Gold Coast'

Ross 'We were suppose to meet this time yesterday'

Awkward pause... Harley sits down, Ross edges closer in his seat.

Ross 'You did a good job kid. Truth is we need to do our tests too... does that make sense?'

Harley stroking his hairless chin 'Ohhhh, about that... can we test in say 72 hours...'

Harley's eyes start to dart around as he tries to do some maths. Ross watches tentatively. Suban walks in...

Ross 'Not now Suban!'

Suban with palms pushed together in prayer like state exits the room backwards with some small bows of the head.

Harley 'Actually... better make it a week'

Ross 'We better not f@#$ this up like they did with what's his name before I came'

Further awkward pause as both eye each other off...

Part 3
Ross 'Follow me Harley, I want you to see what it will take to be a Fremantle player'

Ross swaggers out of his room with Harley in tow

Fyfe 'Morning Ross! Lachie and I just thought we'd do some work on our quads'

Lachie 'I'm adding size every season, I'll catch Fyfey soon enough!'

Harley 'Don't you have a broken leg? Shouldn't you be resting?'

Fyfe 'I did rest... had a solid 8 hours sleep last night, plus it's a non weight baring bone, so a few squats won't hurt'

Harley stands still admiring the physique and dedication of our champion.

Suban appears bare chested, dripping with perspiration with a towel draped across his shoulder.

Suban 'You have to get that jump on the competition don't you boys?'

Lachie and Fyfe in unision 'Another sauna Subes?'

Fyfe 'When are you going to put in the hard yards? Come lift some weights, you need to break tackles, not flap about like a fish!'

Ross and Harley move away whilst Fyfe and Lachie giggle. Subes stands in the middle as all turn their back on him.

Subes to himself 'F@#$ I hate weights'.

Ross 'If you can see yourself with the level of dedication we aspire all to have... we could offer you a 3 year deal, nothing certain and please keep to yourself at this stage, but we want you to feel comfortable... plenty of water to go under the bridge first... does that make sense?'

Harley excuses himself and then enters the bathroom. He immediately pulls out his phone and messages his cousin 'YEAH BOIIIIIIII! Just been offered 3 years at Freo. Keep it secret Cuz. We'll catch up for a drink this arvo'. He exits...

Colin Young rubbing his hands together 'Here comes the champ'

Ross leads Harley and manager back into his office. Suban can be heard in the distance... 106, 107, 108. Harley turns to see Suban doing bicep curls with a 10kg dumbell...

Ricochet

Pkbaldy

108 bicep curls with a 10kg dumbell is a fair effort  ;)