Main Menu

Pokemon Go

Started by Ziplock, September 25, 2015, 08:10:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TomK

Finally caught my first Hitmonchan cause of the new tracker, big fan of it so far, only issue I have is no sightings at all now so have no idea what is around unless it is near a pokestop

Holz

Quote from: TomK on November 24, 2016, 04:40:00 PM
Finally caught my first Hitmonchan cause of the new tracker, big fan of it so far, only issue I have is no sightings at all now so have no idea what is around unless it is near a pokestop

its how it should have always have been i dont want a super tracker where i can get anything i want i like the fun or things popping up at random rather then chasing down a charizard.

TomK

Quote from: Holz on November 24, 2016, 04:42:45 PM

its how it should have always have been i dont want a super tracker where i can get anything i want i like the fun or things popping up at random rather then chasing down a charizard.
Yeah I get that but adding sightings as well wouldn't make it too op, the current tracker makes it easier than it would be if they only had sightings. They have basically made any type of tracking Pokemon to be controlled by pokestops by getting rid of the sightings menu and while I like the new tracker, there should be an option for sightings as well.

elephants

Ahh this is why I don't see anything. Only get tracks around pokestops.

Interesting change, as I don't live anywhere near pokestops I dont really like it.

Annoyed they changed the CP's too, I had so many purposely in 1000-1100 cos it looked nice hahah

Ziplock

yeah.

When they release trading they'll have gotten the game to where it should have been on release imo.

Ziplock

Quote from: Ziplock on November 25, 2016, 01:49:22 PM

yeah.

When they release trading they'll have gotten the game to where it should have been on release imo.

hahahaha, huge announcement today that pokemon go is releasing trading!

Ziplock

If any of you want to add me as a friend on pogo so we can send gifts and stuff
1787 7848 1245

Spite

Quote from: Ziplock on June 23, 2018, 01:47:37 PM
1787 7848 1245

I'll add you but I'll be limited to weekend use only. Haven't played since last November but I always said I'd play again if they released trading so I'll give it a whirl!

Holz

i never really gave up the game but have certainly played it more with the new gen releases, raids and all the other stuff they are adding.

just a shame all the people i know who play arent in Melbourne.

Ziplock

the game is so much better now imo. Pokemon lets go pikachu/ eevee on the switch is going to be off the hook

elephants

Not pokemon go related, but just doing a Leaf Green play through on the VBA <3

nas

Quote from: Spite on June 26, 2018, 08:29:21 PM
1787 7848 1245

I'll add you but I'll be limited to weekend use only. Haven't played since last November but I always said I'd play again if they released trading so I'll give it a whirl!

Trading has helped as all that's left is Relicanth & Tropius to complete.

Ziplock

Quote from: nas on July 04, 2018, 04:29:50 PM
1787 7848 1245

sounds like a trip to nz is in order... :P

elephants

Downloading pokemon go on my new phone. Haven't played for ages so there should be some hunting to be going on on my lunch break!

nas

Quote from: Ziplock on July 23, 2018, 02:24:58 PM
Quote from: nas on July 04, 2018, 04:29:50 PM
1787 7848 1245

sounds like a trip to nz is in order... :P

Nope! Completed.