Main Menu

Pokemon Go

Started by Ziplock, September 25, 2015, 08:10:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elephants

showerting oath. Never seen a Kangaskhan!

R.Griffen

Quote from: elephants on August 05, 2016, 10:17:54 AM
showerting oath. Never seen a Kangaskhan!
Caught about 5 or 6 I think. Got 2 yesterday at Adelaide oval

Holz

Quote from: Holz on August 04, 2016, 02:59:08 PM
Quote from: Bill Manspeaker on August 04, 2016, 02:06:18 PM
Quote from: Holz on August 04, 2016, 10:57:31 AM
something i have noticed is my egg hatching seems out of sync, i walk a long way some times like 500-600m and only get 100-200. Anyone else having that? it also seems to update pretty slow how often is it supposed to be.
yeah I get that a fair bit. except I don't really walk, I mostly drive :P but haven't done for a while. but there were some times where I'd be driving a bit, come home and an egg was 4.9km and then after a while sitting in my room it'll hatch out of nowhere

but I have walked a few times thinking "I've definitely walked farther than what its given me"

lvl 20 got 2 egg incubators, loving it. more so for getting id of 5k eggs then actually getting anything decent from them.

go a 2k incubating and 2 5k ones. then i weeded my eggs down to 3 -2k eggs and 3-5k eggs. much better then 8 5k eggs.

most of the 5k pokemon are junk,

Lickitung
Grimer
Shellder
Kangaskhan
Tauros
Seel
Rhyhorn
Porygon

the only ones i dont have.
Nice, you've gotten farfetched and mr.mime? Theyre meant to be country/continent locked and only obtainable via eggs which are even then meant to be quite rare.
In regards to egg hatching I was reading some guys testing of the egg hatching and he claimed that the distance of the eggs would only record every 10 or 15 minutes and would only measure straight lines, so if you were walking along a curved path you would get less distance
[/quote]

i missed far fetched.

but Mr Mime is a 10k isnt h?

Holz

Quote from: R.Griffen on August 05, 2016, 12:46:45 AM
Quote from: Holz on August 04, 2016, 02:59:08 PM
Quote from: Bill Manspeaker on August 04, 2016, 02:06:18 PM
Quote from: Holz on August 04, 2016, 10:57:31 AM
something i have noticed is my egg hatching seems out of sync, i walk a long way some times like 500-600m and only get 100-200. Anyone else having that? it also seems to update pretty slow how often is it supposed to be.
yeah I get that a fair bit. except I don't really walk, I mostly drive :P but haven't done for a while. but there were some times where I'd be driving a bit, come home and an egg was 4.9km and then after a while sitting in my room it'll hatch out of nowhere

but I have walked a few times thinking "I've definitely walked farther than what its given me"

lvl 20 got 2 egg incubators, loving it. more so for getting id of 5k eggs then actually getting anything decent from them.

go a 2k incubating and 2 5k ones. then i weeded my eggs down to 3 -2k eggs and 3-5k eggs. much better then 8 5k eggs.

most of the 5k pokemon are junk,

Lickitung
Grimer
Shellder
Kangaskhan
Tauros
Seel
Rhyhorn
Porygon

the only ones i dont have.

seems to me I have nearly all you don't. The farking Porygon that ran away from me is going to annoy me so much

I got plenty of Rhyhorn, Seel, Shellder, Kangaskhan, Grimer but only 1 Lickitung but need plenty others still

how many pokemon have you caught?

im up to 75. what are others on?

also does anyone pay to play?

elephants

Definitely dont pay to play, how rich do you think I am?

I'm at 84 caught 86 seen (Charmeleon and Arcanine got away). Only really going for the pokedex, don't care about gyms.

R.Griffen

Quote from: elephants on August 05, 2016, 11:46:50 AM
Definitely dont pay to play, how rich do you think I am?

I'm at 84 caught 86 seen (Charmeleon and Arcanine got away). Only really going for the pokedex, don't care about gyms.
I am the other way around with trying to get strong pokemon. But I have caught 89 and seen 91 Venusaur and Porygon the ones that got away

Hellopplz

Quote from: elephants on August 05, 2016, 11:46:50 AM
Same with me, I'm too far behind to go for gyms and don't really play much outside of uni or driving from uni back home (or to my GFs). So just trying to catch them all, but mostly Growlithes :P.

Ziplock

109 caught, 111 seen

Ziplock

but never seen a kangaskhan :(

Spite

Just shy of 100 caught but I wasn't going for pokedex, using all my candies on first evos instead of saving for the final evolutionary pokemon in a line as its better for exp. Since I'm bored now though I will just go for pokedex

Spite

Any of you guys seen the latest Pokemon Sun and Moon trailers? What do you think of the older gen 1 pokemon that have been re-classified with different types? The Exeggutor that is now part dragon type is getting a lot of hate. I like the fact that the same pokemon from different areas/regions have different types, it's kinda like differing species. Ninetails as an ice type looks cool as hell!

WhatMate

Quote from: Spite on August 07, 2016, 10:06:36 PM
Any of you guys seen the latest Pokemon Sun and Moon trailers? What do you think of the older gen 1 pokemon that have been re-classified with different types? The Exeggutor that is now part dragon type is getting a lot of hate. I like the fact that the same pokemon from different areas/regions have different types, it's kinda like differing species. Ninetails as an ice type looks cool as hell!
Wait what?!?! This sounds a little cooked, think it could be a bit of an over complication.. Pokemon's simplicity was part of it's beauty

Spite

Quote from: WhatMate on August 08, 2016, 12:42:58 AM
Quote from: Spite on August 07, 2016, 10:06:36 PM
Wait what?!?! This sounds a little cooked, think it could be a bit of an over complication.. Pokemon's simplicity was part of it's beauty

It's not really an overcomplication. Just think, a rat living in canada and a rat living in australia may have evolved over the year and become a different type because the temperature differences between the regions.

Maybe that was a bad example but Vulpix was originally found on cinnabar island, which contained a volcano. So it was hot. Vuplix was fire, makes sense.

In the new region, apparently it is found in the snowy mountain area, so therefore it is ice type instead of fire.

I really like that. Except rumours of Growlithe and arcanine being a water type. That is trippy as hell

Ziplock

exeggutor looks ridiculous, but I think it's funny :P

I really like the vulpix and sandshrew line!