Main Menu

Pokemon Go

Started by Ziplock, September 25, 2015, 08:10:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holz

Quote from: elephants on August 02, 2016, 03:57:31 PM
I'm a Pokemon Go Junkie, no joke. When I get my license back we're going out JuST to catch pokemon.

my dog is loving it increased walking.

hatched a 10k today and it was a stupid Magma. Already had a good one and the candy is useless.

elephants

Quote from: R.Griffen on August 02, 2016, 04:41:50 PM
I'm a Pokemon Go Junkie, no joke. When I get my license back we're going out JuST to catch pokemon.
Bit late ;) been doing it since it come

haha I'm level 24... Nothing new to me, just found this thread!

Spite

Quote from: elephants on August 02, 2016, 05:31:50 PM

24?! No wonder you went missing on the forum..........

elephants

Quote from: Spite on August 02, 2016, 09:02:33 PM
Quote from: elephants on August 02, 2016, 05:31:50 PM

24?! No wonder you went missing on the forum..........

Haha you wouldn't believe the number of pokemon/pokestops in Bali!

Also, I tip my hat to you my fellow Team Valorean.

Ziplock

Yeah I'm level 24 as well

tbh, the fact niantic hasn't fixed the 3 step glitch but instead removed the steps, then threatened litigation on websites that had only been created to provide an alternative to the broken tracker is really annoying.

Then they changed their refresh rate from 1s to 5s to 10s... partly to deter tracking sites but also to ease server stress... just do your job and make a fun game.

Don't get me started on the la\test updates increasing the flee rates and defence mechanisms either.

tl;dr Niantic are being dicks

Holz

Quote from: Ziplock on August 04, 2016, 01:37:21 AM
Yeah I'm level 24 as well

tbh, the fact niantic hasn't fixed the 3 step glitch but instead removed the steps, then threatened litigation on websites that had only been created to provide an alternative to the broken tracker is really annoying.

Then they changed their refresh rate from 1s to 5s to 10s... partly to deter tracking sites but also to ease server stress... just do your job and make a fun game.

Don't get me started on the la\test updates increasing the flee rates and defence mechanisms either.

tl;dr Niantic are being dicks

yeah im annoyed every time i throw a perfect ball they lift their wings up or jump constantly. Did they also take out exp for excellent and nice throws? i randomly sometimes get a curveball bonus when i never throw curveballs.

something i have noticed is my egg hatching seems out of sync, i walk a long way some times like 500-600m and only get 100-200. Anyone else having that? it also seems to update pretty slow how often is it supposed to be.

Im at lvl 20 but loads of evolution in the bag and lucky eggs so probably 21 pushing 22.

Bill Manspeaker

Quote from: Holz on August 04, 2016, 10:57:31 AM
something i have noticed is my egg hatching seems out of sync, i walk a long way some times like 500-600m and only get 100-200. Anyone else having that? it also seems to update pretty slow how often is it supposed to be.
yeah I get that a fair bit. except I don't really walk, I mostly drive :P but haven't done for a while. but there were some times where I'd be driving a bit, come home and an egg was 4.9km and then after a while sitting in my room it'll hatch out of nowhere

but I have walked a few times thinking "I've definitely walked farther than what its given me"

Holz

Quote from: Bill Manspeaker on August 04, 2016, 02:06:18 PM
yeah I get that a fair bit. except I don't really walk, I mostly drive :P but haven't done for a while. but there were some times where I'd be driving a bit, come home and an egg was 4.9km and then after a while sitting in my room it'll hatch out of nowhere

but I have walked a few times thinking "I've definitely walked farther than what its given me"

lvl 20 got 2 egg incubators, loving it. more so for getting id of 5k eggs then actually getting anything decent from them.

go a 2k incubating and 2 5k ones. then i weeded my eggs down to 3 -2k eggs and 3-5k eggs. much better then 8 5k eggs.

most of the 5k pokemon are junk,

Lickitung
Grimer
Shellder
Kangaskhan
Tauros
Seel
Rhyhorn
Porygon

the only ones i dont have.

My Chumps

Caught a Kangaskhan as one of my first pokemon :o

On level 129 lol.

Bill Manspeaker

I want a Jolteon so bad I waited till I got an Eevee with swift and saved all my Eevee candies... just evolved my one with swift and it turned into a flowerin Vaporeon! flowerin shattered :(

and now I just read if you rename the Eevee it'll evolve into what you want. Sparky for Jolteon, Pyro for Flareon and Rainer for Vaporeon. be even more spewin if this is true

WhatMate

Quote from: Bill Manspeaker on August 04, 2016, 06:33:37 PM
I want a Jolteon so bad I waited till I got an Eevee with swift and saved all my Eevee candies... just evolved my one with swift and it turned into a flowerin Vaporeon! flowerin shattered :(
There's and easter egg in the game that let's you choose what your evee will evolve into once for each type of evolution. Nickname your eevee the following nicknames before evolving and enjoy :)

Rainer = Vaporeaon
Pyro = Flareon
Sparky = Joltean

Quote from: Holz on August 04, 2016, 02:59:08 PM

lvl 20 got 2 egg incubators, loving it. more so for getting id of 5k eggs then actually getting anything decent from them.

go a 2k incubating and 2 5k ones. then i weeded my eggs down to 3 -2k eggs and 3-5k eggs. much better then 8 5k eggs.

Lickitung
Grimer
Shellder
Kangaskhan
Tauros
Seel
Rhyhorn
Porygon

Nice, you've gotten farfetched and mr.mime? Theyre meant to be country/continent locked and only obtainable via eggs which are even then meant to be quite rare.
In regards to egg hatching I was reading some guys testing of the egg hatching and he claimed that the distance of the eggs would only record every 10 or 15 minutes and would only measure straight lines, so if you were walking along a curved path you would get less distance

Bill Manspeaker

god dammit now I gotta find a showerload of Eevees again  :'(

wish I could combine my 2 Vaporeons now for a 1710 Vaporeon

The_Captain

naming trick did work. No longer does now but.... :(

WhatMate

Quote from: The_Captain on August 04, 2016, 07:37:27 PM
naming trick did work. No longer does now but.... :(
I was lead to believe it only works once for each pokemon

R.Griffen

Quote from: Holz on August 04, 2016, 02:59:08 PM

Lickitung
Grimer
Shellder
Kangaskhan
Tauros
Seel
Rhyhorn
Porygon

seems to me I have nearly all you don't. The farking Porygon that ran away from me is going to annoy me so much

I got plenty of Rhyhorn, Seel, Shellder, Kangaskhan, Grimer but only 1 Lickitung but need plenty others still