Main Menu

Pokemon Go

Started by Ziplock, September 25, 2015, 08:10:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill Manspeaker

Quote from: Mat0369 on July 14, 2016, 01:36:54 AM
Quote from: space-man on July 13, 2016, 11:09:41 PM
I'm just here sittin in my room and my new egg has gone from 0.00 to 0.09... not sure how but I'll take it

It's delayed from your last trip sometimes. I found a way to abuse the km system at work on Friday night. Because we're on the 11th floor the GPS goes a bit nuts and ends up bouncing me from 3 or 4 different locations hundereds of meters apart depending where I am standing in the office. I can move in a 5m radius and it adds up the 'distance traveled' from those locations.

haha that's pretty sick. would it count if you just went up and down in the elevator?

Keeper27

started a few days ago, Level 8.
strongest is Pidgeot @ 452, got 2 Golbats @ mid 300s, and the rest float about at 200.
pretty garbage stuff around my area, mainly Zubats/weedles/pidgys/rattattas

not close pokestops so i usually float about with under 20 pokeballs LOL

Barra13

I'm at level 15 on team Blue.

*866 Golduck, *782 Pidgeot, 638 Jolteon, *612 Fearow, *599 Scyther, 570 Tentacruel, 558 Golbat, 546 Electrode, 538 Magnton, 481 Pidgeot, 466 Ponyta and a 464 Golbat are my top 12 at the moment.

The ones with the asterisk are currently residing in different gyms. It is the most I have had at one time.

I mainly have Rattata's, Zubats and Pidgey's around me. But if you go to different places you will catch different types. Get close to water and you get some cool types.

The higher level you are, the higher level Pokemon you will come across. I am currently picking up 212 Pidgeys etc etc.

The_Captain

Quote from: Barra13 on July 14, 2016, 06:07:31 PM
I'm at level 15 on team Blue.

*866 Golduck, *782 Pidgeot, 638 Jolteon, *612 Fearow, *599 Scyther, 570 Tentacruel, 558 Golbat, 546 Electrode, 538 Magnton, 481 Pidgeot, 466 Ponyta and a 464 Golbat are my top 12 at the moment.

The ones with the asterisk are currently residing in different gyms. It is the most I have had at one time.

I mainly have Rattata's, Zubats and Pidgey's around me. But if you go to different places you will catch different types. Get close to water and you get some cool types.

The higher level you are, the higher level Pokemon you will come across. I am currently picking up 212 Pidgeys etc etc.
]

Holy Sh1t Barra! you got a job lol?

Nice amount of gyms you got! Seem to have taken over your suburb!

JBs-Hawks

What do you get for having pokemon in gyms?

Barra13

You get coins and stardust that you can collect every 24 hours until they get knocked out of the gym when defeated by an opposing team. I do have a job haha. By leaving the app open next to me at work, it seems to walk and therefore just hatched a 10km egg. Got a 752 Magmar. flowering stoked.

Barra13

2 of My Pokemon just got knocked out of Gym's though. That is that blue thing next to them which means they are in gyms. You can't use these Pokemon to upgrade or battle other gyms with. When they are defeated from a gym you need to bring them back to full health.

Ziplock

it's every 21 hours :P

I'm level 18 and I've got a couple of beastsssss

Barra13

Haha well there you go, post them up! I've seen some serious ones around my area. 1800+ Vaporeon and Slowbro is the highest I've seen so far.

Barra13

Thought this could help some people also.

2 kilometre eggs

Bulbasaur
Charmander
Squirtle
Caterpie
Weedle
Pidgey
Rattata
Spearow
Pikachu
Clefairy
Jigglypuff
Zubat
Geodude
Magikarp
5 kilometre eggs

Ekans
Sandshrew
Nidoran♀
Nidoranâ™,
Vulpix
Oddish
Paras
Venonat
Diglett
Meowth
Psyduck
Mankey
Growlithe
Poliwag
Abra
Machop
Bellsprout
Tentacool
Ponyta
Slowpoke
Magnemite
Farfetch’d
Doduo
Seel
Grimer
Shellder
Gastly
Drowzee
Krabby
Voltorb
Exeggcute
Cubone
Lickitung
Koffing
Rhyhorn
Tangela
Kangaskhan
Horsea
Goldeen
Staryu
Mr. Mime
Tauros
Porygon
10 kilometre eggs

Onix
Hitmonlee
Hitmonchan
Chansey
Scyther
Jynx
Electabuzz
Magmar
Pinsir
Lapras
Eevee
Omanyte
Kabuto
Aerodactyl
Snorlax
Dratini

The_Captain

farkkkkk Barra, nice collection! Thats handy about the eggs distance. I walk around my office with it in hand and the gps doesnt even give me anything. Its flowered ahah!

jvalles69

Looking forward to seeing all your monthly data bills.  :o  I'll expect it in the "what grinds my gears" thread.

Hellopplz

Quote from: jvalles69 on July 14, 2016, 07:14:09 PM
Looking forward to seeing all your monthly data bills.  :o  I'll expect it in the "what grinds my gears" thread.
I take like 35MB for a 2 hour trip. Have enough for 4-5 more trips for the next 10 days. When I go into uni though, can mooch the wifi thankfully.

The_Captain

i got a 10km egg which ill incubate when i get to level 6. gonna day me months... and it its a flowering onyx ill be filthy ahahahahaa. Please be a snorlax, magmar, sycther !!!

The_Captain

also that phone by desk thing does work, like the gps seems to struggle to trace where it is so it moves around a bit every now and then. But only get like 20 metres every half hour! Better to just leave it off for me i think. How quick does yours clock up distance?