Main Menu

Pokemon Go

Started by Ziplock, September 25, 2015, 08:10:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RaisyDaisy

Bunch of guys playing this at work today

WTF was my reaction, but it does look kinda fun, even though it doesn't interest me at all

Holz

how long do you think till the first report of something have a serious accident while playing the game comes out?

_wato

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on July 07, 2016, 07:02:55 PM
Bunch of guys playing this at work today

WTF was my reaction, but it does look kinda fun, even though it doesn't interest me at all

Big Mac

One of my mates made a post on Facebook about how he owns Essendon station, and it has like 100 likes or some shower

I'm guessing that's a big deal? Can only one person own a place at a time?

Jukes

Holz

Quote from: Jukes on July 11, 2016, 12:06:10 AM
This tbh fam

Big fan of the 150. After that I dont care at all.

Played Red and Yellow and Collected the cards. Then no interest untill pokemon go. Played abit of Omega Red but lost interst with all the new pokemon.

just got up to lvl 8 so progressing well.

418 Golbat my star.

Torpedo10

Diamond was the Day.

R.Griffen

Apparently in the US 11 children were robbed after a lure was used at a poke stop. 7 news had something on it

R.Griffen

Playing the hell of out Pokemon go. In the last 24 hours I've spent 11 hours looking for Pokemon. Got a 950 Pidgeot

Bill Manspeaker

munches the shower outta my battery

Ziplock

I'm upgrading my phone to play (well, upgrading it because my nexus 4 has a shot battery life and a bunch of issues :P )

I'm thinking either a HTC One X9, HTC Desire 825,  Oppo R9 or R9 plus.

They're all decent phones so should be able to run the game (plus have gyros for AR mode unlike budget ophones like the moto G3)...

any chance anyone has played/ knows someone who's layed on these phones though?

nas

Quote from: Ziplock on July 12, 2016, 05:30:49 AM
I'm upgrading my phone to play (well, upgrading it because my nexus 4 has a shot battery life and a bunch of issues :P )

I'm thinking either a HTC One X9, HTC Desire 825,  Oppo R9 or R9 plus.

They're all decent phones so should be able to run the game (plus have gyros for AR mode unlike budget ophones like the moto G3)...

any chance anyone has played/ knows someone who's layed on these phones though?

Have you checked out the LG G4 ? G5. Great camera functions also.

Holz

Servers forever down when im going and leavinh from work so tough to hatch eggs.

The_Captain

Quote from: Holz on July 12, 2016, 10:03:11 AM
Servers forever down when im going and leavinh from work so tough to hatch eggs.

Same for me also. It sucks! stuck on level 5 with some showerty pokemon. What kind of pokemon come out of eggs?

JBs-Hawks

flowering magikarp out of the 2km ones