Main Menu

Pokemon Go

Started by Ziplock, September 25, 2015, 08:10:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jvalles69

Get one of those vacuum cleaner robots in your office and strap your phone to it.  :P

Barra13

I got no idea how fast it clocks up to be honest.

No issues with data for me as I am on unlimited.

T Dog

Quote from: jvalles69 on July 14, 2016, 08:07:25 PM
Get one of those vacuum cleaner robots in your office and strap your phone to it.  :P

perhaps a pool cleaner robot ?

Ziplock

Quote from: The_Captain on July 14, 2016, 07:41:19 PM
also that phone by desk thing does work, like the gps seems to struggle to trace where it is so it moves around a bit every now and then. But only get like 20 metres every half hour! Better to just leave it off for me i think. How quick does yours clock up distance?

what gps setting are you using? On my s5 I can fiddle with low power, high power and gps only to figure out which one wanders more

Hellopplz

GF has a meeting at uni tomorrow, so I said I'd tag along so I can go pokemon hunting while she's there ;D. Lets hope I can improve my current mob.

WhatMate

Almost level 20, have a few pokemon that I have caught over 1000CP. Saving all my candies so I can go on an evolution spree and take advantage of a lucky egg (x2 xp) to hopefully boost me througha few levels.

Bill Manspeaker

I just evolved one of my Eevee's. got a Vaporean, powered him up to 815. maybe I should've used a lucky egg? would I have got more?

I wanted a Jolteon dammit!

WhatMate

Quote from: space-man on July 15, 2016, 12:26:24 AM
I just evolved one of my Eevee's. got a Vaporean, powered him up to 815. maybe I should've used a lucky egg? would I have got more?

I wanted a Jolteon dammit!
Lucky egg only affects your personal level, which is useful as each level you go up it increases the range in CP of pokemon you can catch.

Spite

Also almost lvl 20. #teamvalor #ibleedred

1551 CP Lapras is still my prized Pokemon!

Barra13

Eevee’s evolution depends on the second attack it has resulting in an Eevee with Dig evolving in Flareon, one with Swift evolving into Jolteon and finally an Eevee with Body Slam evolving into Vaporeon.

The_Captain

Quote from: Ziplock on July 14, 2016, 09:03:31 PM
Quote from: The_Captain on July 14, 2016, 07:41:19 PM
also that phone by desk thing does work, like the gps seems to struggle to trace where it is so it moves around a bit every now and then. But only get like 20 metres every half hour! Better to just leave it off for me i think. How quick does yours clock up distance?

what gps setting are you using? On my s5 I can fiddle with low power, high power and gps only to figure out which one wanders more

I dont think i can adjust mine :/. I have battery save mode on in setting in Pokemon, not sure if that helps with clocking up distance at desk.

Jvalles... hahaha  ;D, might proposition the boss for one of those vacuums, say they cleaners are doing are horrible job  ::)

Bill Manspeaker

Quote from: Barra13 on July 15, 2016, 10:49:42 AM
Eevee’s evolution depends on the second attack it has resulting in an Eevee with Dig evolving in Flareon, one with Swift evolving into Jolteon and finally an Eevee with Body Slam evolving into Vaporeon.
oh nice! that's really helpful mate, cheers. I gotta evolve one with Swift!

and I've got a 221 Eevee with Swift. you beauty!

The_Captain

Went for a 2km walk on lunch break to hatch my 5km egg... flower1n filthy! Its a bloody polywag! ahahahaha fml ! 10km one now in incubation !

Holz

Quote from: Hellopplz on July 14, 2016, 11:58:33 PM
GF has a meeting at uni tomorrow, so I said I'd tag along so I can go pokemon hunting while she's there ;D. Lets hope I can improve my current mob.

went up to cairns for the weekend. Kept seeing all these good pokemon. Booked a massage for my girlfriend and went on a hunt for 1 hour.

Magenemtie, tentacool, voltorb,electrode, golduck, scyther,cubone all new.

was a very good hour. The golduck I got was 850 CP and boosted him to 950 CP so my strongest soo far.

Saw a dragonite near a empty gym on the bus and the driver turned right, not left was devastated.

enzedder

Each to their own.
Walked passed so many people outside Crown by the Yarra with their noses buried in devices obviously doing this.
Not my cup of tea but glad others are enjoying themselves.
So long as they don't walk into anyone or run under a bus I suppose it's alright.