Main Menu

Pokemon Go

Started by Ziplock, September 25, 2015, 08:10:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hellopplz

I caught so many Voltorbs and Magemites when I was down in Rosebud shopping centre. Caught a Magneton and missed out on an Electrode :(. Kinda wasted alot of my mobile data on youtube while I was down there, so limited for another 10-11 days until I get it back :(.

I did catch a Growlithe today so I'm more than happy with my Pokemon Go team <3. Even if they all suck and my best is now a weak Pinsir at 300-something with horrible attack power.

Ziplock

Sooo much fun! What level and team is everyone/ what's your strongest pokemon?

Quote from: fanTCfool on July 12, 2016, 04:57:31 PM
Can't play because I don't have a bloody smartphone, but it's taking over! It's amazing how many people who never play games are jumping on

there's a couple of budget smart phones that can run the game

moto g3 (but you cant AR) for around $300

If you want dirt cheap with AR, the Huawei Y5 (you can get it from jb hifi) *should* be able to run it (only disadvantage is it doesn't have 4gt, but  3g does work) for like $130.

Did a shower ton of research after I brought the G3 and foundout it didnt have a gyro (returned it, cheering)... I ended up being a galaxy s5 in the end :P

JBs-Hawks

How do people not have smart phones in 201  ??? ???

The_Captain

Apparently Kings Park is the place to be in Perth. Im still stranded on level 5 with nothing new to report. Need to dedicate a sunday sometime soon  to have a crack!

Holz

Quote from: Hellopplz on July 13, 2016, 06:21:39 PM
I caught so many Voltorbs and Magemites when I was down in Rosebud shopping centre. Caught a Magneton and missed out on an Electrode :(. Kinda wasted alot of my mobile data on youtube while I was down there, so limited for another 10-11 days until I get it back :(.

I did catch a Growlithe today so I'm more than happy with my Pokemon Go team <3. Even if they all suck and my best is now a weak Pinsir at 300-something with horrible attack power.

geez i want some of those. I give you a million zubats.

literally caught almost a 100.

Hellopplz

I can only catch Zubats, Pidgeys and Rattatas in my home. So I need to build up my level so catching them for XP and stardust really.

Bill Manspeaker

yeah I'm the same at home as well HP. went for a big drive today and caught a few different ones

hatched my first egg, got a Growlithe, I was rapt ;D

my teams still not that high levelled yet

338 Pidgeot
243 Golbat
213 Ponyta
205 Eevee (and 165 Eevee)
145 Beedrill

Mat0369

At least you guys can actually catch stuff at home. I always have stuff 3 steps away and it's just a Pidgey,  Zubat or Doduo.

I'm level 9, still haven't had a battle yet. I evolved a Zubat into Golbat and that's my strongest at 416. Next top 5 are as follows

Pinsar 262
Kingler 243
Evee 226
Bulbasaur 197
Venonat 190

Bill Manspeaker

just went for a drive and caught a few

just got 4 Eevee's

224 Raticate
204 Exeggcute
387 Scyther which took a few balls and a couple berries

and a 131 Squirtle hatched out of an egg ;D

Hellopplz

My friend is having so much luck at home since she started playing last night (after watching 3 of us play over the weekend). She caught an poliwag, krabby, meowth, rattata and pidgey at her house :o.

That is some drive Kyle! Some great pokemon there, and I really wish I could get an eevee :(. But the Scyther seems worth it 8).

JBs-Hawks

Im level 8 and my strongest is a 230 ponyta haha

kilbluff1985

i actually don't own a phone  :o

Bill Manspeaker

I'm just here sittin in my room and my new egg has gone from 0.00 to 0.09... not sure how but I'll take it

Hellopplz

Maybe you walked to the bathroom or something :P.

Mat0369

Quote from: space-man on July 13, 2016, 11:09:41 PM
I'm just here sittin in my room and my new egg has gone from 0.00 to 0.09... not sure how but I'll take it

It's delayed from your last trip sometimes. I found a way to abuse the km system at work on Friday night. Because we're on the 11th floor the GPS goes a bit nuts and ends up bouncing me from 3 or 4 different locations hundereds of meters apart depending where I am standing in the office. I can move in a 5m radius and it adds up the 'distance traveled' from those locations.