Main Menu

Pokemon Go

Started by Ziplock, September 25, 2015, 08:10:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PICCOLLO

Seen 118, caught 118.

I started late but am catching up quick.

Mat0369

Quote from: elephants on August 05, 2016, 10:17:54 AM
showerting oath. Never seen a Kangaskhan!

Apparently they have been everywhere this weekend. One of the guys from work has caught about 6 of them while I got one last night.

Spite

Quote from: Mat0369 on August 21, 2016, 09:52:21 PM

Apparently they have been everywhere this weekend. One of the guys from work has caught about 6 of them while I got one last night.

Yep, everywhere, all over australia. Not sure what has happened!

Holz

Quote from: Spite on August 21, 2016, 10:42:56 PM
Quote from: Mat0369 on August 21, 2016, 09:52:21 PM

Yep, everywhere, all over australia. Not sure what has happened!

far out, only time im not in australia

Bill Manspeaker

caught a Kangaskhan today on the way to Seaford

came across one and the cow ran away after 1 berry and a great ball

thought flower me he'll never came back

then he appeared again a bit later. lost count of how many berries. at least 5. and the cow kept attacking when I would throw balls so I used at least 20 great balls

finally got him though. you beauty!

R.Griffen

Seems to have died off lots. Semaphore has become very quiet. People keep saying due to the poor tracking system they stopped playing. But when it is fixed I doubt people will get back into it

Spite

Quote from: R.Griffen on August 31, 2016, 02:33:01 PM
Seems to have died off lots. Semaphore has become very quiet. People keep saying due to the poor tracking system they stopped playing. But when it is fixed I doubt people will get back into it

That's ok, still hundred million players :P trading system probably out before the year ends too which will be nice. Tracking system shouldn't be too far away now either.

I dinged lvl 25 last night :) Been taking it much much more slowly though to try and fill the pokedex rather than spam pidgey exp grind

Holz

Quote from: Spite on August 31, 2016, 02:45:07 PM
Quote from: R.Griffen on August 31, 2016, 02:33:01 PM

That's ok, still hundred million players :P trading system probably out before the year ends too which will be nice. Tracking system shouldn't be too far away now either.

I dinged lvl 25 last night :) Been taking it much much more slowly though to try and fill the pokedex rather than spam pidgey exp grind

its certainly dropped off but there are still loads playing.

those who are paying for incubators are surging ahead. Its taking me a long time to grind through my 5k one by one when i see some people hatching 9 at a time.

almost up to lvl 22.

Holz

are people still playing?

im a few candy away from a garydos.

every gym just has dragnotie which is boring i reckon they should have just had closer CP so its not just the saem 10 pokemon fighting.

im also running into the problem of every gym being mystic and its alot harder to train up a gym then take it down.

WhatMate

Still playing, but losing interest. Half way through level 24. Saving up heaps of caterpie, weedle and pidgys to use a lucky egg on!

Looking forward to the buddy system a bit, and hopefully tracking is fixed soon.

Grazz

I don't get it, can't see the attraction to this at all.  :-\

Ringo

Quote from: Grazz on September 12, 2016, 06:58:50 PM
Join the club maybe too many dead brain cells haha

Grazz

Quote from: Ringo on September 12, 2016, 07:08:55 PM

No doubt our age is one factor why we don't get it mate.

Spite

Quote from: Grazz on September 12, 2016, 07:23:43 PM

My mum plays and when we go to the park I'm usually the youngest (granted we go when it's dark). Most people seem to be in their 30s and there was an 84 year old playing with us last month so wouldn't be blaming your age :p

Grazz

Quote from: Spite on September 12, 2016, 08:15:03 PM
Quote from: Grazz on September 12, 2016, 07:23:43 PM

My mum plays and when we go to the park I'm usually the youngest (granted we go when it's dark). Most people seem to be in their 30s and there was an 84 year old playing with us last month so wouldn't be blaming your age :p

Haha really, maybe it's just me and Ringo that are odd.  :P