Main Menu

Pokemon Go

Started by Ziplock, September 25, 2015, 08:10:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fanTCfool

Quote from: T Dog on July 14, 2016, 08:47:16 PM
Quote from: jvalles69 on July 14, 2016, 08:07:25 PM
Get one of those vacuum cleaner robots in your office and strap your phone to it.  :P

perhaps a pool cleaner robot ?

Strap it to your dog!

T Dog

Big Mac

So I've been sucked in to the hype, downloaded it on Thursday and am up to lvl 8

Tempted to pull out the skateboard and hatch some eggs

T Dog

Quote from: Big  Mac on July 23, 2016, 04:02:06 PM
So I've been sucked in to the hype, downloaded it on Thursday and am up to lvl 8

Tempted to pull out the skateboard and hatch some eggs

Biology not your strong point then BM?   ;D

Ziplock

level 23 guys and closer to a gyrados every day :'(

Holz

Quote from: Ziplock on July 26, 2016, 02:10:55 PM

geez top work im up to 18 working pretty hard catching eggs. trying to get more 10k ones but keep getting 5k.

140 candies for Garydos

Hellopplz

My nephew almost caught a Gyrados, but it got away after many Razz berries and great balls :(.

WhatMate

Just got to level 22 and didnt receive anything upon leveling up  >:(

Barra13

Quote from: Ziplock on July 26, 2016, 02:10:55 PM

I'm at level 18, had a big sesh last night until the battery died anyway. Working on a Gary, got 255 candies at the moment. There is quite a few Gary's getting around my area now.

Got myself a Mankey and a couple of Dragonair for the first time and hatched a couple of eggs. 687 Ponyta and a weedle (ugh).

I'm pretty lucky where I live, there is 6 pokestops in a close area that is usually all lured at night and you can just keep doing laps so it works out pretty well. One end is usually filled with Machop/Magnemite/Meowth/Sandshrew/Nidoran, with the other filled with water types. I'm still yet to get my last Squirtle to let me evolve it. I come across it but the flowerer keeps getting away. Still yet to see a Pikachu/Bulbasaur/Charmander.

Levi434

When there's a Magmar on your nearby list :o :o

But then the 3 step thingy is too hard to overcome :'(

Mat0369

The battle controls are confusing. Any good YouTube tutorials on it?

Bill Manspeaker

went with my old man to Seaford today and along the way was a Pikachu... didn't actually see him though :(

Holz

Quote from: Mat0369 on July 27, 2016, 02:28:56 PM
The battle controls are confusing. Any good YouTube tutorials on it?

isnt it just spam the tap to do normal attacks. When the bar below the health is full hold for a second for a special attack. Then you can swipe left and right to try and dodge attacks.

WhatMate

Quote from: Levi434 on July 27, 2016, 12:16:17 PM
When there's a Magmar on your nearby list :o :o

But then the 3 step thingy is too hard to overcome :'(
www.pokevision.com

Also pretty sure there is a magmar spawn area at my uni, caught 3 and saw 4 of them yesterday!

Barra13

I only hatched a Magmar, haven't ever seen one.