Main Menu

List Management

Started by valkorum, September 18, 2015, 03:54:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ricochet

Colin Young on Trade Radio again this arvo. Said we've said to him that we're not going to flower around with GC and try and offer unders for Bennell. We want to wrap him up pretty quickly and then move onto other things (guessing McCarthy)

Pkbaldy

Quote from: Ricochet on October 09, 2015, 04:32:57 PM
Colin Young on Trade Radio again this arvo. Said we've said to him that we're not going to flower around with GC and try and offer unders for Bennell. We want to wrap him up pretty quickly and then move onto other things (guessing McCarthy)

Any predictions on what you'll offer??  :o

Ricochet

Quote from: Pkbaldy on October 09, 2015, 04:36:22 PM

I thought it was going to be our 2nd rounder, but listening to that I'm thinking its our first.

Ricochet

Quote from: Ricochet on September 18, 2015, 07:45:05 PM
Vandeleur hasn't shown much. He could be on the ropes as well
well there you go, we've made one more change and delisted Tom as well

Adamant

Quote from: Ricochet on October 09, 2015, 04:37:49 PM
Quote from: Pkbaldy on October 09, 2015, 04:36:22 PM

I thought it was going to be our 2nd rounder, but listening to that I'm thinking its our first.

That would basically rule out any chance of getting McCarthy though as we're gonna use our first rounder (along with next years first rounder) on him. Thinking we might trade someone for a second rounder and then use those two second rounders on Bennell?

Big Mac

Do you guys think Pav will play on?

valkorum

Quote from: Big  Mac on October 11, 2015, 09:01:23 PM
Do you guys think Pav will play on?

I think he will go round 1 more time.

Interesting tid-bit from the weekend... Crowley didnt turn up for the Doig Medal.

Ricochet

Apparently we're interested in Shane Kersten

valkorum

Quote from: Ricochet on October 12, 2015, 12:12:16 PM

There were a lot of Freo supporters keen on drafting him but we never went for him.  We chose Alex Forster instead (who is now delisted)

Ricochet

Quote from: valkorum on October 12, 2015, 01:05:44 PM
Quote from: Ricochet on October 12, 2015, 12:12:16 PM

There were a lot of Freo supporters keen on drafting him but we never went for him.  We chose Alex Forster instead (who is now delisted)
Forster was no good at all

valkorum

Quote from: Ricochet on October 12, 2015, 01:07:53 PM

I think he was picked to keep Lachie Neale happy (doubt it cos Lachie was drafted after Forster)

Ricochet

Quote from: valkorum on October 12, 2015, 01:30:48 PM
Quote from: Ricochet on October 12, 2015, 01:07:53 PM

I think he was picked to keep Lachie Neale happy (doubt it cos Lachie was drafted after Forster)
hahaha

valkorum

Worst kept secret revealed by Brad Lloyd on Trade Radio - McCarthy and Bennell on Freo's radar

http://www.fremantlefc.com.au/news/2015-10-12/mccarthy-and-bennell-on-radar

valkorum

https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/sport/afl/a/29785866/latest-news-from-afl-trade-week/

12.05: Fremantle list manager Brad Lloyd has ruled out pursuing Melbourne’s Jeremy Howe and revealed the club is still investigating Gold Coast’s Harley Bennell.

The trade period opened today and the Dockers have been linked to a host of players. They are keen to recruit GWS forward Cam McCarthy but Lloyd said they hadn’t made a trade offer to the Giants yet despite speculation they would table their first round draft picks from this year and next year.

The Suns have said they’ll trade Bennell after a series of off-field indiscretions. Lloyd said the club was yet to make a decision on the former Peel midfielder.

“It’s very early for us. Harley’s obviously a player of interest and we’re still working through our due diligence on Harley,” Lloyd said.

“We had some discussions today with the Gold Coast which we’ll continue to do.”

Gold Coast football manager Marcus Ashcroft said the club would like a first-round draft pick for Bennell.

Lloyd dismissed talk of the club chasing Howe and also quashed talk that Brendon Goddard could be leaving Essendon.

He said young onballer Lachie Weller would remain with the club even though he has been linked to some clubs.

Ricochet

Now we're linked to Casboult as well