WXV Trade Confirmation

Started by Purple 77, September 06, 2015, 08:11:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ringo

A trade involving London

London Trade Shane Edwards and Zac Tuohy
Buenos Aires trade Ben Cunnington and Tim Membrey.

We need forward depth and Membrey meets the bill. With Edwards more than likely losing DPP Status needed a better starting mid and Cunnington meets that requirement.

Vinny to confirm

Vinny

Quote from: Ringo on October 17, 2015, 10:15:28 PM
A trade involving London

London Trade Shane Edwards and Zac Tuohy
Buenos Aires trade Ben Cunnington and Tim Membrey.

We need forward depth and Membrey meets the bill. With Edwards more than likely losing DPP Status needed a better starting mid and Cunnington meets that requirement.

Vinny to confirm
Confirmed.

Will take the chance on Edwards keeping DPP and Tuohy is a D3 for us and a big aid to our XV.

Jay

Pacific give: Dawson Simpson + NAT 13 + NAT 33
Cairo give: Paul Ahern + NAT 21

Nige to confirm.

Nige

Quote from: Jayman on October 17, 2015, 11:38:24 PM
Pacific give: Dawson Simpson + NAT 13 + NAT 33
Cairo give: Paul Ahern + NAT 21

Nige to confirm.
Confirmed.

With big Daws moving to the Giants, it's natural to want the final piece to the puzzle. Reality is that he'll be battling with the younger and more Lobb and Downie and he's only played like 26 games in 6 years and has never been an exceptional scorer. On the other hand, Ahern was our first pick last year and while it's sad to see a future gun go, we're getting Pick 13 in return to go with Pick 9 which we got from Cape Town. Hopefully those along with 29 and 33 can help us get some good youngsters (something we actually kinda lack) that should be as good as Ahern long term.

Holz

Rio trade pick 5 + 43
Dublin trade: Scott Thompson + Nathan Van Berlo + Steve Johnson + 32

Reason: im really excited about sj but my forward line is stacked I have confidence in Walters at f5 ans walker at f6. So even if sj plays two more for 90+ he ia needed that much. Thompson bigger loss but I need youth in the mid. Nvb further hurting my mid. This trade could cosr me a flag.

The pick exchange is just so I lose the trade or else it could fail being an even deal

meow meow

Rio de Janeiro trade: Jobe Watson and pick 12
Christchurch trade: Picks 2, 26, 46

Levi434

Quote from: Holz on October 20, 2015, 01:57:31 AM
Rio trade pick 5 + 43
Dublin trade: Scott Thompson + Nathan Van Berlo + Steve Johnson + 32

Reason: im really excited about sj but my forward line is stacked I have confidence in Walters at f5 ans walker at f6. So even if sj plays two more for 90+ he ia needed that much. Thompson bigger loss but I need youth in the mid. Nvb further hurting my mid. This trade could cosr me a flag.

The pick exchange is just so I lose the trade or else it could fail being an even deal

Confirmed.

Quote from: meow meow on October 20, 2015, 02:21:36 AM
Rio de Janeiro trade: Jobe Watson and pick 12
Christchurch trade: Picks 2, 26, 46

Confirmed. Thanks to both Holz and meow  :)

Ricochet

Just a little one because it's been a while

New Delhi Give: Pick #1 + Acres + Broomhead + Nankervis
Cape Town Give: SMartin + Cameron + N24

original deal was Broomhead and Acres for Cameron and 24 before Pick #1 and Nank was added for SMartin

My Chumps/Memph to confirm

My Chumps

Quote from: Ricochet on October 24, 2015, 03:30:36 AM
Just a little one because it's been a while

New Delhi Give: Pick #1 + Acres + Broomhead + Nankervis
Cape Town Give: SMartin + Cameron + N24

original deal was Broomhead and Acres for Cameron and 24 before Pick #1 and Nank was added for SMartin

My Chumps/Memph to confirm
Confirmed!

I love Stef for coming out of nowhere to be an absolute god for us, but ultimately we thought we'd cash in while he's most valuable.

Pick 1 should net us an absolute star for the future and we're super excited about the prospect. We tried for a while to get Acres off JRoo and even longer to get Broomhead off Toges, so wrapping up both of them was super handy too. Plus the Nank, who should start getting more and more game time and show us similar stellar stats he showed in the TAC cup a few years back.

JBs-Hawks

Seoul give: Jake Lloyd

NDT give: David Myers

Ricochet

RaisyDaisy

New York give: Mitch Clark + Orazio Fantasia
London give: Tom Bellchambers

It's no secret we need a ruck. Belcho isn't exactly good, averaging 62 this year and 56 the year prior, and seems to get injured a lot but he is a ruck none the less.

London needs forwards so Clark helps and is fair compensation for Belly I believe. He may even get ruck DPP too but a really good young prospect in Fantasia is also added on top to make the deal pass because rucks are demanding high premiums.

Ringo to confirm

Ringo

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on October 25, 2015, 10:06:18 AM
New York give: Mitch Clark + Orazio Fantasia
London give: Tom Bellchambers

It's no secret we need a ruck. Belcho isn't exactly good, averaging 62 this year and 56 the year prior, and seems to get injured a lot but he is a ruck none the less.

London needs forwards so Clark helps and is fair compensation for Belly I believe. He may even get ruck DPP too but a really good young prospect in Fantasia is also added on top to make the deal pass because rucks are demanding high premiums.

Ringo to confirm
Confirmed

Adding depth down forward.  lack of depth cost me this year so whilst we do not have super premos building some depth.

Adamant

Toronto give: Nicholas Graham + N23
Cape Town give: Andrejs Everitt + N31

Reasoning: Needed another solid forward in case Pav decides to hang up the boots. Graham was going really well this year before his season was cut short due to injury and I reckon he could push an 85 average next year for sure.

Memph/My Chumps to confirm.

Memphistopheles

Quote from: Adamant on October 25, 2015, 06:23:58 PM
Toronto give: Nicholas Graham + N23
Cape Town give: Andrejs Everitt + N31

Reasoning: Needed another solid forward in case Pav decides to hang up the boots. Graham was going really well this year before his season was cut short due to injury and I reckon he could push an 85 average next year for sure.

Memph/My Chumps to confirm.

Confirm.

We have pretty decent forward depth but, need more midfielders so are happy to acquire Graham who showed some good signs this year with a few tons. I think he could be a future best XV midfielder/utility player for us and if fit and playing from Round 1 could push for selection for our team.

Everitt is more proven and having fwd eligibility means he's more valuable than Graham so the pick swap is included to balance out the deal.