Previous topic - Next topic

meow meow

Christchurch trade: The heart and soul of their club Shaun McKernan
Rio de Janeiro trade: Pick 12

Levi434

Quote from: meow meow on September 30, 2015, 09:31:39 PM
Christchurch trade: The heart and soul of their club Shaun McKernan
Rio de Janeiro trade: Pick 12

Confirmed. I love McKernan's R/F versatility and meow loves picks. Easy as that.

Adamant

Toronto give: T. Adams + A. Walker + K. Turner
New York give: J. Macrae + T. Cloke + N50

Reasoning: After weeks of chasing Macrae I am very happy to finally get my man. Cloke for Walker was purely to help me out with the cap, but hopefully Trav can get back to his 2013 form. Our forward depth isn't too bad so I'm alright with letting Turner go for a late pick to even it up a bit.

RD/AK to confirm.

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: Adamant on October 01, 2015, 03:04:38 PM
Toronto give: T. Adams + A. Walker + K. Turner
New York give: J. Macrae + T. Cloke + N50

Reasoning: After weeks of chasing Macrae I am very happy to finally get my man. Cloke for Walker was purely to help me out with the cap, but hopefully Trav can get back to his 2013 form. Our forward depth isn't too bad so I'm alright with letting Turner go for a late pick to even it up a bit.

RD/AK to confirm.

Confirm

Although I was very hesitant to let Macrae go, Adams is a more than suitable replacement. Since acquiring Tex our forward line has plenty of depth so we're happy to let Cloke go. Walker might even get DPP, and we really like Turner as a future prospect

Adamant

Toronto give: Jarryn Geary + Jonathan Freeman + N31
Cape Town give: Jasper Pittard + N58

Reasoning: Wanted to get an upgrade on Geary and I like Pittard. Freeman and the pick upgrade make up for the difference between the two.

Memph/My Chumps to confirm.

Memphistopheles

Quote from: Adamant on October 07, 2015, 12:01:02 AM
Toronto give: Jarryn Geary + Jonathan Freeman + N31
Cape Town give: Jasper Pittard + N58

Reasoning: Wanted to get an upgrade on Geary and I like Pittard. Freeman and the pick upgrade make up for the difference between the two.

Memph/My Chumps to confirm.

Confirmed. With the arrival of B Smith and T McKenzie we don't mind downgrading Pittard to Geary in order to get something a bit extra. The Lions look like they'll be backing in their young key forwards so Freeman should be getting more games and he's shown some decent signs already.

I also like picks and think I can get someone decent at 31 whereas 58 is a bit of a lottery.

Vinny

Cape Town give: Curnow + Dumont
Buenos Aires give: N11, N22, Jacking Hiscox

Adds another start to our midfield and Dumont is a gun kid, not too keen on picks in this year's draft and shattered to let one of the best AFL name go but that's how it is. Memph and MC obviously believe they can draft some guns with the picks.

Memph to confirm

Memphistopheles

Quote from: Vinny on October 07, 2015, 06:45:52 PM
Cape Town give: Curnow + Dumont
Buenos Aires give: N11, N22, Jacking Hiscox

Adds another start to our midfield and Dumont is a gun kid, not too keen on picks in this year's draft and shattered to let one of the best AFL name go but that's how it is. Memph and MC obviously believe they can draft some guns with the picks.

Memph to confirm

Confirm.

With my draft knowledge we feel we can get a couple of gems at 11 & 22 (there's still some good picks inside the top 30 people!). Curnow is not worth 11 hence us adding Dumont to the deal. But, we like him and as a good young kid with a game suited to SC we feel he has a lot of talent and is worth more than 22 and an unproven kid in Hiscox so that balances out the Curnow side of the deal.

I think what we get has the potential to be better than what Vinny gets but he gets proven value in Curnow and someone who's already shown good signs in Dumont rather than gambling in the draft.

Boomz

Toronto Give: Ryder + Pick 41
Tokyo Give: Kieran Jack + Carlisle

Need a ruck and Ryder fits perfectly. Jack is a reliable 100 mid and Carlisle should go 75-80+ at the Saints as a def/fwd but should be able to cover them with some of my new recruits and pick 41 will be handy.

Adamant

Quote from: Boomz on October 08, 2015, 03:28:02 PM
Toronto Give: Ryder + Pick 41
Tokyo Give: Kieran Jack + Carlisle

Need a ruck and Ryder fits perfectly. Jack is a reliable 100 mid and Carlisle should go 75-80+ at the Saints as a def/fwd but should be able to cover them with some of my new recruits and pick 41 will be handy.

Confirmed.

Jroo

Mexico City trade: Pick 57
Berlin trade: Jacob Townsend

Purps to confirm.

Purple 77

Quote from: JROO8 on October 09, 2015, 04:30:48 PM
Mexico City trade: Pick 57
Berlin trade: Jacob Townsend

Purps to confirm.

Confirmed.

Jroo

Ok, here's our revised trade

Mexico City give: Michael Johnson, Bailey Dale, Nathan Krakouer, Blake Acres, Jake Barrett
Mexico City receive: Chris Masten, PSD1 + Pick 71

Berlin give: Brad Hill + Pick 71
Berlin receive: Michael Johnson, Bailey Dale + Pick 47

New Delhi give: Chris Masten, PSD1 + Pick 47
New Delhi receive: Brad Hill, Nathan Krakouer, Blake Acres, Jake Barrett

Purps and Rico to confirm.

Feel like I'm giving up a bit here, but I need another quality mid. Taking a gamble on PSD1, hopefully I can find a Lambert/vandenBerg this year.

Purple 77

Confirmed

MJ is contracted for another 2 years, and is a proven starter for all teams except maybe a couple. I had a surplus of mids, which made Hill tradeable, and listening to feedback, am getting youth in return in Dale & Pick 47.

Ricochet

confirmed. Our end is the same so should be all good