WXV Trade Confirmation

Started by Purple 77, September 06, 2015, 08:11:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holz

Quote from: meow meow on September 07, 2015, 04:29:14 PM
Christchurch give: Pick 17
Seoul give: Jordan Roughead and pick 46

there is the old Dog bias we all have come to love.

JBs-Hawks

Confirmed

Memphistopheles

Quote from: Holz on September 07, 2015, 04:31:56 PM

there is the old Dog bias we all have come to love.

Dammit meow. I was going to ask after him - nice pick-up. Roughead is a good pick-up because he'll be a def/ruc next season (or maybe fwd/ruc) which makes him very valuable. I think he might keep it as well and be the support ruck to whoever the Dogs sign in the off-season to replace Minson.

Memphistopheles

Quote from: Ricochet on September 07, 2015, 02:54:05 PM
MASSIVE TRADE!

New Delhi Trade: Cam Giles + Linc McCarthy + N58
Cape Town Trade: Colledge + N47

Confirm.

Bit of a nothing trade at the moment but, we think Giles/McCarthy could be hidden gems long term whereas Ric/Ele like Colledge for the same.

DazBurg

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on September 07, 2015, 02:24:14 PM
New York trade: Hayden Crozier
PNL trade: Jonathan Griffin

No fuss trade here. This helps both clubs providing NY with some ruck cover and PNL with HP's mancrush of Crozier ;)

HP/Daz to confirm
confirmed
Griffen never really plays for us and HP loves crozier and he helps our fwd depth ;)

Vinny

Dillos give: Nathan Wilson & N31
Christchurch give: Josh Green & N37

Small trade to kick the Dillos off, looking for a stable F4 and Green goes alright, Meow sees something in Wilson so wouldn't be surprised if he turns into the next GAJ, upgrading his Pick 37 to 31 in case he doesn't.

Meow to confirm.

Ricochet

New Delhi Trade: Nicholls + Gorringe + Brooksby + N22
Buenos Aires Trade: Wallis + MCrouch + N59

Vin to confirm

Reason: We have Clarke and a heap of ruck depth so just looking to bring in more 90+ starters

Vinny

Quote from: Ricochet on September 07, 2015, 05:40:39 PM
New Delhi Trade: Nicholls + Gorringe + Brooksby + N22
Buenos Aires Trade: Wallis + MCrouch + N59

Vin to confirm

Reason: We have Clarke and a heap of ruck depth so just looking to bring in more 90+ starters
Confirmed. On paper does look like we are paying a fair bit but Nicholls is a #1 ruck, we need one and we have dragged over his entourage bar Smith. Nicholls is 23 years old, went 85+ unsubbed this year and went 91 a couple years ago.

meow meow

Quote from: Vinny on September 07, 2015, 05:29:12 PM
Dillos give: Nathan Wilson & N31
Christchurch give: Josh Green & N37

Small trade to kick the Dillos off, looking for a stable F4 and Green goes alright, Meow sees something in Wilson so wouldn't be surprised if he turns into the next GAJ, upgrading his Pick 37 to 31 in case he doesn't.

Meow to confirm.

Confirmed

Hellopplz

Quote from: DazBurg on September 07, 2015, 04:56:53 PM
Quote from: RaisyDaisy on September 07, 2015, 02:24:14 PM
New York trade: Hayden Crozier
PNL trade: Jonathan Griffin

No fuss trade here. This helps both clubs providing NY with some ruck cover and PNL with HP's mancrush of Crozier ;)

HP/Daz to confirm
confirmed
Griffen never really plays for us and HP loves crozier and he helps our fwd depth ;)
Griffin is depth for us, but we have quite a few Rucks. I've been after Crozier for a while, and we're expecting some shake ups up forward for us, so getting a little depth there prior to some other potentially big moves.

Quote from: Ricochet on September 07, 2015, 02:14:59 PM
New Delhi Trade: ZWilliams + Apeness
PNL Trade: Daniel Rich + Craig Moller

Reason: Looking to strengthen out best XV with guys with strong JS also. Moller also comes in to combine with ZClarke and Hannath.
Confirmed. Rich as everybody knows could be a jet at SC but he's certainly a Best 22 player for the Lions, something Zac is trying to cement in GWS. Rich was a starter for us this season and with some of our backs on the decline and possibly retiring/losing back status, so thought we'd take the punt on Williams to continue in the future which would help us alot. Rucks are hard to find, and Moller is starting to show some improvements in the WAFL this season and as Rico said, they already have some other young rucks from Freo. Apeness had a big injury this season, but he has some potential so don't mind waiting it out on him as think he could be something decent some day.

Levi434

Pacific give: Rhys Stanley + Sam Day
Rio give: Stephen Hill + Andrew Mackie + pick 43

Reasoning: I want a ruck and rate Stanley to push towards being starting ruck for Geelong. Jayman wants a starting mid and back. Hill is a good mid with good upside, and Mackie provides a nice D4 to help Pacific push for finals. Day evens the trade out a bit in my favour as I rate him a bit to cover some of the loses of GC next year. 43 is meh.

Jayman to confirm.

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: Levi434 on September 08, 2015, 02:25:32 PM

Reasoning: I want a ruck and rate Stanley to push towards being starting ruck for Geelong. Jayman wants a starting mid and back. Hill is a good mid with good upside, and Mackie provides a nice D4 to help Pacific push for finals. Day evens the trade out a bit in my favour as I rate him a bit to cover some of the loses of GC next year. 43 is meh.

Jayman to confirm.

Ok guess you didnt wanna continue trade talks lol

Ricochet

New Delhi Trade: Viv Michie
Pacific Trade: Tom Bugg

Reason: Need defenders

Jay/upthemaidens to confirm

Jay

Quote from: Levi434 on September 08, 2015, 02:25:32 PM

Jayman to confirm.
Confirm.

Was hesitant to move a ruckman but wanted another mid and Hill fits the bill. Mackie helps out our defence as we push for a top 4 finish next year.

upthemaidens

Quote from: Ricochet on September 08, 2015, 02:34:08 PM
New Delhi Trade: Viv Michie
Pacific Trade: Tom Bugg

Reason: Need defenders

Jay/upthemaidens to confirm
Confirm

Straight forward trade, positional depth for depth.