WXV Trade Confirmation

Started by Purple 77, September 06, 2015, 08:11:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ringo

Quote from: DazBurg on November 07, 2015, 09:54:45 PM
PNL Give: Tom T.Lynch + #36
London Give: #7  + Troy Menzel + Billy Stretch

Reason: We were always opening to trading lynch with our good fwdline and now have done so the early pick help secure hopefully another good young mid to help with our aging midfield & menzel helps replenish the depth in fwds and stretch helps with depth after having 11 players delisted

Ringo to Confirm
Confirmed - No secret we need a strong forward and Lynch meets the bill. Did not really want to lose Menzell or Stretch but sometimes you have to let youngsters go to secure a strong forward.

Adamant

Quote from: Ricochet on November 07, 2015, 05:49:53 PM
New Delhi Give: Jarrad Grant + Jimmy Webster + Sam Kerridge
Toronto Give: Cloke + PSD2

Ada to confirm

Confirmed.

Spindleshanks!

Toga

London give: H.Lumumba
Beijing give: C.Beams + J.Jansen + N44

Nice easy trade, Ringo looking to move Lumumba on for some youth, I need some depth to cover for losing defenders in other trades. Lumumba coming off a bad year but he's a bit more proven, while Beams & Jansen have promise they will hopefully be able to deliver on with a bit more opportunity.

Ringo to confirm. :)

Ringo

Quote from: Toga on November 07, 2015, 10:49:00 PM
London give: H.Lumumba
Beijing give: C.Beams + J.Jansen + N44

Nice easy trade, Ringo looking to move Lumumba on for some youth, I need some depth to cover for losing defenders in other trades. Lumumba coming off a bad year but he's a bit more proven, while Beams & Jansen have promise they will hopefully be able to deliver on with a bit more opportunity.

Ringo to confirm. :)
Lions Bias has nothing to do with this trade haha, Toga has said it all trading age for youth - Beams will be in lions best 22 if fully fit - Jansen will add depth and pick 44 balances the trade.

Jroo

New York give: Sam Fisher, Dylan Buckley, Shaun Grigg, Pick 85, PSD11
New York receive: Reece Conca, Ben Sinclair, Pick 18, Pick 19, PSD1

Mexico City give: Reece Conca, Josh Prudden, Darcy Byrne-Jones, Pick 19, PSD1
Mexico City receive: Shaun Grigg, Dylan Buckley, Pick 85, PSD11

Berlin give: Ben Sinclair, Pick 18
Berlin receive: Sam Fisher, Josh Prudden, Darcy Byrne-Jones

Basically looking at getting another mid who could be a starter. Buckley also provides some more defensive depth and reckon he's set for a breakout year!

AK/RD and Purps to confirm

AaronKirk

Quote from: JROO8 on November 08, 2015, 06:57:58 PM

Basically looking at getting another mid who could be a starter. Buckley also provides some more defensive depth and reckon he's set for a breakout year!

Confirmed.

Taking a risk on Conca but his upside probably improves our midfield depth, Sinclair has battled with form and injury but showed some signs at the back end of the season and we are keen on the picks.

The draft isn't that bad and to have picks 18-20 (if the trades are passed) will be handy.

PSD 1 can also be a handy pick for us.

Purple 77

Quote from: JROO8 on November 08, 2015, 06:57:58 PM

Confirmed.

Wanted a decent scoring defender to replace Yarran... even though Fisher is likely to have one more year, that's why I wanted to get some long-term prospects in Prudden and DBJ.

Purple 77

Berlin trade: Will Langford, Jesse Lonergan + Pick 10
London trade: Brent Stanton + Mark LeCras + Pick 63

I acknowledge I give some valuable long term value in this trade, but I want to be a top 4 team next year and by doing this trade, I'm a better chance for it. LeCras in my forward line is vital; contracted for two more years. Stanton is contracted for next year with a clause for a second, so I hope to bank on two years for both of them.

Ringo to confirm.

Ringo

Quote from: Purple 77 on November 08, 2015, 07:45:53 PM
Berlin trade: Will Langford, Jesse Lonergan + Pick 10
London trade: Brent Stanton + Mark LeCras + Pick 63

I acknowledge I give some valuable long term value in this trade, but I want to be a top 4 team next year and by doing this trade, I'm a better chance for it. LeCras in my forward line is vital; contracted for two more years. Stanton is contracted for next year with a clause for a second, so I hope to bank on two years for both of them.

Ringo to confirm.
More depth being added to Londons rebuild - Happy to trade older players to team in premiership window.  With all these trades will be competitive next year but watch out in 2017.

Holz

Dublin Trade: Pick 32
Toronto Trade: 50 + 58 + 67 + 68

reason:

I have no players in my team so need to load up on the draft. Toronto wont use that many picks so basically they are upgrading 50 to 32 for free and i get more picks that I can use. Win Win.

Adamant

Quote from: Holz on November 09, 2015, 02:56:33 PM
Dublin Trade: Pick 32
Toronto Trade: 50 + 58 + 67 + 68

reason:

I have no players in my team so need to load up on the draft. Toronto wont use that many picks so basically they are upgrading 50 to 32 for free and i get more picks that I can use. Win Win.

Confirmed.

Easiest trade ever.

Holz

Dublin Trade: N50
NDT Trade: N59 N72

Reason: Dublin need picks.

Ricochet

Quote from: Holz on November 09, 2015, 05:12:25 PM
Dublin Trade: N50
NDT Trade: N59 N72

Confirm.

Purple 77

Berlin trade: Pick 15 + Pick 39
Tokyo trade: Shaun Burgoyne + Nick Suban

Right. Well, Burgoyne should only stick around for one more year and I acknowledge that. But, he is starting defender for pretty much every team, and I need some firepower to make the push next year. Suban I just wanted for some depth; he averaged 74ish unsubbed. I guess there is also a sneaky chance at him gaining forward status, so there is that. Pick 15 is a price to pay, but one I'm willing to take if it gets me to the final 2 weeks of the comp.

Boomz to confirm.

Boomz

Confirmed. Don't see Burgoyne sticking around much longer and Suban only depth.