Dean Brogan

Started by Ratty, March 22, 2010, 05:05:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ratty

does anyone think he can step it up and be a real solid ruckman? average of just over 70 last year with Lade in the side. As there only real choice as a descent ruckman will get extended game time and should increase that average by about 10 ppg
thoughts?

Justin Bieber

a smokie.

with no lade going to get more TOG. but is 33 now. doubt he can improve by a hell of alot. 10ppg sounds reasonable though. worth a punt and hope the pressure doesn't get too much for him. or he doesn't have a brain snap.

nas

Might have to slip him in & out through the cargo doors at airports tho

Ratty

yeah mate.
Im thinking a ruck that can average about 80 at a price of 315K could be worth a punt

elephants

okay but he will probly lose about 30-33 point per game for frees against

Ratty

MissPies

Quote from: Ratty on March 22, 2010, 05:05:15 AM
does anyone think he can step it up and be a real solid ruckman? average of just over 70 last year with Lade in the side. As there only real choice as a descent ruckman will get extended game time and should increase that average by about 10 ppg
thoughts?

If he head butts or charges at the ball I think he would score 200+ lol

Sorry I shouldn't say that. Better options at his price IMO

JackBeQuick

if you pick him, you will be hoping he stays off the angry pills.

Cicjose

his competition will come from westhoff who may be asked to do some of the rucking around the ground. brogan should be safe at the centre square but westhoff might be the second ruck considering his performance against WCE.

DT Junkie

yeah he is awesome picks on the smallest players in the opposition he is a true hard man....

I have hall in my team but still hope he smashes him into another universe when the bullies play port!

JackBeQuick

Quote from: DT Junkie on March 22, 2010, 10:31:25 AM
I have hall in my team but still hope he smashes him into another universe when the bullies play port!
You, sir, are an idiot, sir. (If you mean a reoccurence of the hall-staker incident. If not, my apologies.)

Westhoff's role in the ruck will be minor, was absolutely penetrated by Jolly and Fraser in Mt Gambier.

DT Junkie

The only idiot is Mark Williams for putting him in as VC at Port the guy is in every aspect of the word a "bully"

And no I dont mean king hit but I wouldnt mind Brogan getting flattened by Hall in a nice little hip and shoulder

MissPies

Quote from: DT Junkie on March 22, 2010, 10:44:21 AM
The only idiot is Mark Williams for putting him in as VC at Port the guy is in every aspect of the word a "bully"

And no I dont mean king hit but I wouldnt mind Brogan getting flattened by Hall in a nice little hip and shoulder

Don't be knocking Mark Williams. He may not be the greatest of players but when the chips were down for the Hawks last year Williams stepped up and held his ground very well.

JackBeQuick

MW the coach.
not sure if you are taking the piss or not..

MissPies

Quote from: JackBeQuick on March 22, 2010, 11:45:53 AM
MW the coach.
not sure if you are taking the piss or not..

Opps blonde moment