Toronto/Buenos Aires Re-Draft

Started by Purple 77, September 03, 2015, 02:02:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Purple 77

Quote from: Memphistopheles on September 07, 2015, 02:00:00 PM
Seriously no-one picked Jack Leslie?

That's a bit harsh. Especially when you consider he's a key tall and was Pick 20 in the AFL draft so must have shown some talent in juniors. Always take longer to develop.

Could be a ruck option potentially which are valuable. I'd have definitely grabbed him.

Quote from: Vinny on September 07, 2015, 01:09:12 PM
Dale Morris and Jack Leslie

Hellopplz

Hey, Jones was on our list for a few seasons!

Memphistopheles

Quote from: Purple 77 on September 07, 2015, 02:01:23 PM
Quote from: Memphistopheles on September 07, 2015, 02:00:00 PM
Seriously no-one picked Jack Leslie?

That's a bit harsh. Especially when you consider he's a key tall and was Pick 20 in the AFL draft so must have shown some talent in juniors. Always take longer to develop.

Could be a ruck option potentially which are valuable. I'd have definitely grabbed him.

Quote from: Vinny on September 07, 2015, 01:09:12 PM
Dale Morris and Jack Leslie

Ah. Good man Vinny.

roo boys!

Like a few said, shocked to see Swallow, Smith and Douglas go as late as they did!

From the Toronto boys, Edwards at 50, Sheehan at 54 (gun) and Mitchell at 53 should all do quite well for picks that late

Well done to both sides on a quick draft though and good luck with the trading. Don't think I'll follow any Buenos Aires games next year, seeing Pendles' name in someone else's best is like willingly walking in on your wife with the next door neighbour...

Vinny

Quote from: roo boys! on September 07, 2015, 11:05:11 PM
Don't think I'll follow any Buenos Aires games next year, seeing Pendles' name in someone else's best is like willingly walking in on your wife with the next door neighbour...
It wasn't me

Memphistopheles

Are the final team lists for BA/Toronto available anywhere now?

Keen to see if I can work out any trades with them.

Nige

Quote from: Memphistopheles on September 08, 2015, 12:24:01 PM
Are the final team lists for BA/Toronto available anywhere now?

Keen to see if I can work out any trades with them.
They're in the 'player list and draft order' thread which is stickied at the top of the board. You can also check the respective team threads as well.