WXV Player Lists & Draft Order

Started by Purple 77, September 01, 2015, 03:45:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toga

Quote from: Holz on September 01, 2015, 04:40:43 PM
Quote from: Toga on September 01, 2015, 04:37:11 PM
Quote from: Holz on September 01, 2015, 03:55:49 PM
amazingly just 24 players on 250 points or more.

just looked at Beijing and Dillos and amazingly they have 34.

Only had two senior players (Petracca and Mitch Harvey) that didn't play this year ;)

players horders :P

share some of those guys around, poor teams like Dublin dont have many guys playing each week.

Haha yeah we're gonna have to cut a few :P Happy to package up a few players in return for a better quality player for teams needing better depth/to improve their points cap ;)

ossie85

Purple 77

OP updated with Buenos Aires/Toronto picks, players and cap

Ringo

Will you be starting a thread for de-listings and retirements?

Purple 77

Quote from: Ringo on September 08, 2015, 01:40:02 PM

Good idea!

Will get on to that sometime this week I hope.

Nige

Quote from: Purple 77 on September 08, 2015, 07:29:23 PM
Quote from: Ringo on September 08, 2015, 01:40:02 PM

Good idea!

Will get on to that sometime this week I hope.
I figured I'd help out by finding the thread we used last year and just copy the info and post it (so kinda like I did with World Idol), but I can't for the life of me find it or work out which one it is. I found the 2013 ones but not the one(s) from 2014.

Hellopplz

Reckon it'd either be in the 2014 board or the Archived general board, not really sure :-X.

Nige

Quote from: Hellopplz on September 08, 2015, 07:46:48 PM
Reckon it'd either be in the 2014 board or the Archived general board, not really sure :-X.
I checked both but there doesn't seem to be a thread for simply delistings/retirements unless I'm just stupid.

Purple 77

Quote from: Nige on September 08, 2015, 07:50:46 PM
I checked both but there doesn't seem to be a thread for simply delistings/retirements unless I'm just stupid.

I think last year we just named the lodgements, and didn't explicitly say who we delisted. We just posted the players that we wanted, if that makes sense.

Nige

Quote from: Purple 77 on September 08, 2015, 08:12:58 PM

I think last year we just named the lodgements, and didn't explicitly say who we delisted. We just posted the players that we wanted, if that makes sense.
That's the conclusion I came to after checking the archives about 7 times hahaha.

Are we happy to do it that way again? I'll happily create that thread for people if they want (though Oss only made it in like November).

Memphistopheles

That's exactly what happened last year.

Purple 77

Quote from: Nige on September 08, 2015, 09:42:18 PM

That's the conclusion I came to after checking the archives about 7 times hahaha.

Are we happy to do it that way again? I'll happily create that thread for people if they want (though Oss only made it in like November).

I think this is the best way  :)

Purple 77

Just a heads up, the following players have been on that particular clubs rookie list for two years, and must either be delisted or promoted when the appropriate time comes:

Jarred Ellis   Beijing Thunder
Zac Webster   Beijing Thunder
Dallas Willsmore   Cairo Sands
Matthew Dick   Cape Town Cobras
Neville Jetta   Dublin Destroyers
Shem-Kalvin Tatupu   Dublin Destroyers
Michael Luxford   London Royals
Archie Smith   London Royals
Sam Siggins   Mexico City Suns
Ariel Steinberg   Moscow Spetsnaz
Joel Tippett   Pacific Islanders
Zac O'Brien   PNL Reindeers
Adam Schneider   Rio de Janeiro Jaguars
Jacob Ballard   Seoul Magpies
Zachary Bates   Seoul Magpies
Patrick Ambrose   Tokyo Samurai
Tom Derickx   Tokyo Samurai

RaisyDaisy

Hey Purps, reckon you could add the updated/current PSD and Rookie Draft orders to the OP too?

Purple 77

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on November 14, 2015, 10:35:37 AM
Hey Purps, reckon you could add the updated/current PSD and Rookie Draft orders to the OP too?

Done.