British 2015 Trades and Rulings

Started by Ringo, September 01, 2015, 09:06:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GoLions

Quote from: Rids on October 28, 2015, 04:21:47 PM
Grope Lane give nat 13 + nat 41
Bradford Badgers give nat 24 + nat 25

Nice simple swap of nat picks. Bradford gets a first round pick in nat 13 and Grope Lane improves nat 41 to 25.

GL to confirm
Confirmed. Get my first rounder back :P

iZander

Hastings give up - Bradley Mckenzie + Caleb Marchbanks
Steins give up - Jarrad Jansen + Ciaran Byrnes

Reasoning, i like both jarrad and ciaran, just taking a punt.

Memphistopheles

Quote from: iZander on October 29, 2015, 01:56:54 AM
Hastings give up - Bradley Mckenzie + Caleb Marchbanks
Steins give up - Jarrad Jansen + Ciaran Byrnes

Reasoning, i like both jarrad and ciaran, just taking a punt.

Confirm.

We like Marchbank and weren't too fussed about giving up Jansen + Byrne. McKenzie could be good but, probably not until he goes to another club.

iZander

Hastings give - N14 + R13 + R29
Leeches give - Easton Wood + N23

jhello

Quote from: iZander on November 01, 2015, 05:09:56 PM
Hastings give - N14 + R13 + R29
Leeches give - Easton Wood + N23

Confirmed. I feel this trade is a bit of a risk considering Wood's coming off a good season. I don't think he will back that up next season though, and I think that these picks will help cover his loss and will help for the future.   

Ringo

Trade 43
Grope Lane trade: Ebert + Nat 47
Swansea Trade: Lennon + Lumumba + Nat 12

This trade is now in abeyance as some coaches have challenged the ruling.  As per our rules this allowed and trade will now be sent back to the trades committee with reasons raised by concerned coaches.  Common among the coaches is Grope Lane are now without a permanent Captain with Ebert moving.  Other reasoning are that Lennon and Lumumba may not be in clubs best 22.

Rids

Quote from: Ringo on November 01, 2015, 05:53:32 PM
Trade 43

This trade is now in abeyance as some coaches have challenged the ruling.  As per our rules this allowed and trade will now be sent back to the trades committee with reasons raised by concerned coaches.  Common among the coaches is Grope Lane are now without a permanent Captain with Ebert moving.  Other reasoning are that Lennon and Lumumba may not be in clubs best 22.

Taylor Adams averaged more than Ebert last year by more than 10 points a game (BXV scoring minus spoils) and is now the permanent captain.

Really surprised by this as this trade strengthens our overall team.

Ringo

Quote from: Rids on November 01, 2015, 05:58:52 PM
Trade 43

Taylor Adams averaged more than Ebert last year by more than 10 points a game (BXV scoring minus spoils) and is now the permanent captain.

Thanks for the info all facts including your post in trades will be forwarded to trades committee for consideration again.

nostradamus

Quote from: Ringo on November 01, 2015, 07:10:17 PM
Quote from: Rids on November 01, 2015, 05:58:52 PM
Trade 43

Thanks for the info all facts including your post in trades will be forwarded to trades committee for consideration again.

Must admit I'm a bit dumb-founded by this...........just got home from a good days fishing and felt I had to put in my 2 cents worth.

Rids and I have been very careful with our planning since taking over what was basically a basket case of a team. Trades have been targeted and carefully thought over all through this process.
None more than the Ebert one, we actually had to do a couple of others (as mentioned by Rids) to put us in a position to do this.

Here is the link to our team thread where you can clearly see the team we took over, compared to where it is now ......... and a mention of the picks we have in the upcoming draft, which will deliver us outstanding quality ......... hence us trading so hard to get them. All of our trades are there too, have a look over them and a clear pattern of improving on-ground points and getting quality picks is there.

http://forum.fanfooty.com.au/index.php/topic,99434.msg1686085.html#new

Both Rids and I are shrewd but fair traders who weigh all decisions carefully.......at all times the overall improvement of our list is at the forefront of our thoughts. The Ebert trade being no different.

We want this list to get as good as possible as quickly as possible........the only way to do it is by bold trading and quality draft picks. This is exactly what we are doing, and doing it very well if l might say so.

If further evidence of our credentials is needed have a look over our other 2 teams..........

Russian Roulettes in EXV  http://forum.fanfooty.com.au/index.php/topic,44939.45.html

Bangkok Crabs in BXV  http://forum.fanfooty.com.au/index.php/topic,67213.30.html

From my reading of it there seems to be an inference that by this trade passing it hurts us, the exact opposite is the case. If this trade doesn't pass (again that is, as it has already been passed once) it will actually slow our development.

Ringo can you include this in the evidence that goes before the appeals committee too please

We should not be punished for being bold enough to make decisions that others may not.

nrich102

btw who challenged the committees ruling?

JBs-Hawks

What does posting links to your other teams prove? :P

Rids

Quote from: nrich102 on November 01, 2015, 11:31:42 PM
btw who challenged the committees ruling?

I dont think it matters tbh. It is every coaches right to do so if they think something isnt above board.

It is what it is.

JBs-Hawks

You guys get worked up to easy, its not a bad trade it will get approved. The only reason its going to the committee is because it involves Swansea.

Rids

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on November 01, 2015, 11:55:51 PM
You guys get worked up to easy, its not a bad trade it will get approved. The only reason its going to the committee is because it involves Swansea.

It has already been approved by committee. It is going back because coaches have appealed the original decision.

Rids

Trade 43

Is there any update yet?