iZander

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on October 20, 2015, 05:40:54 PM
Quote from: iZander on October 20, 2015, 05:37:06 PM
Nottingham Hoods give - Dawson Simpson
Hurricanes give - N32

Finish off the GWS ruck allowing me to trade Stefan

LF to confirm :)

I still have Phillips ;)
Id be pretty unlucky to need a 5th back up as i feel he's 5th in line now, and yea, as LF said, he's probably moving :)

kilbluff1985

Rams trade pick 35
Dragons trade Majak Daw

he is probably just taking up list space for me with my ruck stocks and NIge needs him as backup to Goldy

Nige

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on October 20, 2015, 07:14:54 PM
Rams trade pick 35
Dragons trade Majak Daw

he is probably just taking up list space for me with my ruck stocks and NIge needs him as backup to Goldy
Confirmed. Took a bit more negotiating than I expected but if Goldy does happen to go down, Majak is presumably going to take the top job over Preuss/Durdin/Brown.

LF

Nottingham Hoods Give: Scott Pendlebury + Harry Taylor + N10

Wrexham Knights Give: Devon Smith + Stephen Coniglio + N45

Pk to confirm

Pkbaldy

Quote from: LF on October 24, 2015, 09:31:00 PM
Nottingham Hoods Give: Scott Pendlebury + Harry Taylor + N10

Wrexham Knights Give: Devon Smith + Stephen Coniglio + N45

Pk to confirm

Confirmed. Now i have 2 beast captain choices.

Nige

Rams give: Tom Curren + N67
Hedgehogs give: N55

As has been advertised, was gonna delist Curren so I'll punt on the pick instead.

Rico to confirm.

Nige

Rams give: Nathan Hrovat + Eli Templeton
Giants give: Rhys Palmer

Was gonna delist Templeton and while I love Hrovat, I've been worried by the fact some other Dogs have gone past him due to injuries and form. Also been on the hunt for another solid potential starter, Palmer isn't terrible and fits the bill.

nost/Rids to confirm.

Nige

Rams give: Lindsay Thomas
Hoods give: N54

Lindsay is best 22 and isn't actually a terrible scorer, but obviously isn't a world beater. Has and always will be a solid XVs depth player imo. Got a few other players I'd rather keep than him and I was gonna delist him because of that so I'll try find a gem at N54 which should go hand in hand with N55 which I'll get in the other deal.

LF to confirm.

Rids

Quote from: Nige on October 25, 2015, 01:35:25 PM
Rams give: Nathan Hrovat + Eli Templeton
Giants give: Rhys Palmer

Was gonna delist Templeton and while I love Hrovat, I've been worried by the fact some other Dogs have gone past him due to injuries and form. Also been on the hunt for another solid potential starter, Palmer isn't terrible and fits the bill.

nost/Rids to confirm.

Confirmed. Purely a list management based trade this one. We want to take a punt on 2 talented forward youngsters for an older one in Palmer. Palmer is clear best 22 at GWS but we feel that Hrovat and Templeton can break into their sides best 22 in 2016.

Ricochet

Quote from: Nige on October 25, 2015, 01:28:09 PM
Rams give: Tom Curren + N67
Hedgehogs give: N55

As has been advertised, was gonna delist Curren so I'll punt on the pick instead.

Rico to confirm.
Yep confirmed. Thanks Nige

LF

Quote from: Nige on October 25, 2015, 01:37:49 PM
Rams give: Lindsay Thomas
Hoods give: N54

Lindsay is best 22 and isn't actually a terrible scorer, but obviously isn't a world beater. Has and always will be a solid XVs depth player imo. Got a few other players I'd rather keep than him and I was gonna delist him because of that so I'll try find a gem at N54 which should go hand in hand with N55 which I'll get in the other deal.

LF to confirm.

Confirm
Just adding some depth down forward as extra insurance with a few players we have there that are fringe

SydneyRox

Hey Ringo, Trade 27 has been nixed, but draft details havent changed back

nrich102

Grope Lane trade: Ebert + Nat 47
Swansea Trade: Lennon + Lumumba + Nat 12

Rids to confirm

Rids

Quote from: nrich102 on October 27, 2015, 11:23:00 PM
Grope Lane trade: Ebert + Nat 47
Swansea Trade: Lennon + Lumumba + Nat 12

Rids to confirm

Confirmed.

Reasoning: we inherited a very thin team. This trade period we have traded in multiple midfielders - Hutchings, Zaharakis, Melksham etc hoping to utilise Ebert in a trade where we strengthen other positions. Lumumba had a poor year but adds a lot to our backs. Lennon was a first rd draft selection 2 years ago and adds some class to our fwd line. We will then use nat 12 to get the best available. Nat 12 means we have a very strong hand in the draft. This now gives us 7 first rd selections. While we lose a quality mid in Ebert we feel that we strengthen our overall team in spades with this trade.

Rids

Grope Lane give nat 13 + nat 41
Bradford Badgers give nat 24 + nat 25

Nice simple swap of nat picks. Bradford gets a first round pick in nat 13 and Grope Lane improves nat 41 to 25.

GL to confirm