British 2015 Trades and Rulings

Started by Ringo, September 01, 2015, 09:06:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rids

Grope Lane Giants give: Eric McKenzie + Nat 27

Bradford Badgers give: Nat 13 + Nat 41 + Nat 47

Reasoning: Eric McKenzie has become depth for us since Hampton going to Crows and Whitecross likely to be at GWS or Lions. The upgrade of nat 27 to nat 13 is evened out by the 2 late picks in this shallow draft.

GL to confirm

GoLions

Quote from: Rids on October 17, 2015, 06:29:51 PM
Grope Lane Giants give: Eric McKenzie + Nat 27

Bradford Badgers give: Nat 13 + Nat 41 + Nat 47

Reasoning: Eric McKenzie has become depth for us since Hampton going to Crows and Whitecross likely to be at GWS or Lions. The upgrade of nat 27 to nat 13 is evened out by the 2 late picks in this shallow draft.

GL to confirm
Confirmed. With Boyd being really old, and having a shakey D4 atm in Harwood (injury risk mainly, should still be best 22 when fit), I wanted someone who can score pretty decently and just sit in my backline all year if necessary. Don't really rate the picks in the 40s myself as I'm not much of a drafter, but was basically just to even things out, and I'm sure Rids/nostra can do a lot better with them than I can.

kilbluff1985

Giles is going to be traded a couple clubs fighting for him make an offer if u want him

Nige

Rams trade: Dan Currie
Badgers trade: Will Minson

Dave wanted Currie since he's joined the Suns and I kinda wasn't willing to let him go without getting a back up ruck to the legend that is Todd Goldstein since it would only leave me with Preuss who is still on North's rookie list. Wilbur's still a good ruck when he plays for the Dogs which isn't as often these days, so it's a pretty fair swap.

Wavy to confirm.

GoLions

Quote from: Nige on October 19, 2015, 07:58:09 PM
Rams trade: Dan Currie
Badgers trade: Will Minson

Dave wanted Currie since he's joined the Suns and I kinda wasn't willing to let him go without getting a back up ruck to the legend that is Todd Goldstein since it would only leave me with Preuss who is still on North's rookie list. Wilbur's still a good ruck when he plays for the Dogs which isn't as often these days, so it's a pretty fair swap.

Wavy to confirm.
Confirmed. I wanted a backup for Nicholls and Currie should score well if Nicholls gets injured. Minson will get games next season and should still score well, but prefer having both suns rucks.
Probably the easiest trade I've ever done. Was literally "can I have currie k thx", "eh, id want a backup", "have minson", "sure why not"

Torpedo10

Badgers give: T McDonald, Cunningham, Puopolo
Magic give: Libba, N Smith, N24, N40

Well another deal, here involving two of our first draftees!

Basically, we're in need for a gun Defender, and McDonald fills Smith's role as coverage and pushes Baguley down to D4. Cunningham is really Mid depth as I doubt he'll be Fwd next season and Pup is the Forward depth. The picks just even out the trade.

Davey to confirm.

GoLions

Quote from: Torpedo10 on October 19, 2015, 08:48:27 PM
Badgers give: T McDonald, Cunningham, Puopolo
Magic give: Libba, N Smith, N24, N40

Well another deal, here involving two of our first draftees!

Basically, we're in need for a gun Defender, and McDonald fills Smith's role as coverage and pushes Baguley down to D4. Cunningham is really Mid depth as I doubt he'll be Fwd next season and Pup is the Forward depth. The picks just even out the trade.

Davey to confirm.
Confirmed. Was a really difficult trade to do, as Tmac is a gun defender, Cunningham should be a pretty decent mid (with potential for fwd status) with the sub gone, and Poppy is really good fwd depth. But at the end of the day, Libba is also a gun and I was happy to give up what was required. Smith is there as def depth to cover (ish) the loss of Tmac, and the picks to even it out.

kilbluff1985

Hawks trade Luke Bruest
Dragons trade Jack Ziebell

Ziebell expected to be mid only next year and Breust expected to be a forward the rest of his career and is very reliable to play every week i can finally feel ok about my forward line next year

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on October 19, 2015, 11:44:49 PM
Hawks trade Luke Bruest
Dragons trade Jack Ziebell

Ziebell expected to be mid only next year and Breust expected to be a forward the rest of his career and is very reliable to play every week i can finally feel ok about my forward line next year

Confirmed!

Should have a pretty sold forward line next year so I would rather play a midfielder in the utilities position. Sad to see club legend Breust go, he is probably our games record holder.

kilbluff1985

Nottingham trade N28
Birmingham trade Jonathan Giles + N54

LF

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on October 20, 2015, 01:09:41 AM
Nottingham trade N28
Birmingham trade Jonathan Giles + N54

Confirmed
Basically to backup Lycett for me

iZander

Nottingham Hoods give - Dawson Simpson
Hurricanes give - N32

Finish off the GWS ruck allowing me to trade Stefan

LF to confirm :)

LF

Quote from: iZander on October 20, 2015, 05:37:06 PM
Hurricanes give - N32

Confirm
Trading in Giles means I can now trade Simpson out and Zander wanted complete GWS rucks

JBs-Hawks

Hurricanes give - N32

I still have Phillips ;)

LF

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on October 20, 2015, 05:40:54 PM
Hurricanes give - N32

I still have Phillips ;)

Looks like he is moving to the Blues which looking at your rucks is good for you