British 2015 Trades and Rulings

Started by Ringo, September 01, 2015, 09:06:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SydneyRox

Quick couple for the Bunnies

Wrexhan Knights Trade - Bradley Hill + Mitchell Grigg + Mike Pyke + N29

For

Blackpool Trades - Nathan Freeman + Lachie Plowman + N8

Some younger players given up for two regular team players and pyke can either be ruck depth or give us to the flexibility to play Ryder in the fwds, the nat picks even it out

Pkbaldy

Quote from: SydneyRox on October 01, 2015, 06:12:06 PM
Quick couple for the Bunnies

Wrexhan Knights Trade - Bradley Hill + Mitchell Grigg + Mike Pyke + N29

For

Blackpool Trades - Nathan Freeman + Lachie Plowman + N8

Some younger players given up for two regular team players and pyke can either be ruck depth or give us to the flexibility to play Ryder in the fwds, the nat picks even it out

Confirmed.

Hard to let go of Mitch Grigg ( Will be handy for BXV Scoring). But I see Nathan Freeman being better than the both of them in due time (Once he's a Saint). Lachie Plowman is one who has had no opportunities at the Giants, and will hopefully fit in comfortably at a new home (Thinking Carlton). And Having NAT8 and NAT11 puts me in a good position in the draft.

iZander

Quote from: jhello on September 14, 2015, 08:29:19 PM
Leeches give: Charlie Dixon + NAT 31
Hurricanes give: Nakia Cockatoo + NAT 64

Cockatoo didn't have a great rookie year, but should be expected to improve due to older Geelong players leaving. Charlie Dixon is good forward depth, but I've added to that area this trade period. The swap of picks should help balance out the trade.

iZander to confirm
N31 has been dropped from this trade. Jhello to confirm

jhello

Quote from: iZander on October 05, 2015, 06:28:23 PM
Quote from: jhello on September 14, 2015, 08:29:19 PM
Leeches give: Charlie Dixon + NAT 31
Hurricanes give: Nakia Cockatoo + NAT 64

Cockatoo didn't have a great rookie year, but should be expected to improve due to older Geelong players leaving. Charlie Dixon is good forward depth, but I've added to that area this trade period. The swap of picks should help balance out the trade.

iZander to confirm
N31 has been dropped from this trade. Jhello to confirm
Confirmed

Ricochet

Ok this was a nice quick one with jhello

Leeds Leeches give: Jarryn Geary
Hebden Bridge Hedgehogs give: N23

Reasoning: The depth of our defence is pretty thin so we're ok giving up our 2nd rounder in order to strengthen that line.

jhello to confirm

jhello

Quote from: Ricochet on October 06, 2015, 12:07:21 AM
Ok this was a nice quick one with jhello

Leeds Leeches give: Jarryn Geary
Hebden Bridge Hedgehogs give: N23

Reasoning: The depth of our defence is pretty thin so we're ok giving up our 2nd rounder in order to strengthen that line.

jhello to confirm

confirmed. Geary is a solid defender, but would be on the fringes of the best XV. I'm willing to take the risk of hoping that this pick would provide more long term benefits than Geary.

iZander

Hedgehogs give- Craig Bird
Hastings give - Mav Weller

Reason: Birds been tearing up the neafl, we know he scores well and if given the chance he will do so. So, hoping he gets a trade somewhere. Wellers suited to sportal and scores decent but willing to take the risk

iZander

Ricochet

Quote from: iZander on October 06, 2015, 08:05:38 PM
Hedgehogs give- Craig Bird
Hastings give - Mav Weller

Reason: Birds been tearing up the neafl, we know he scores well and if given the chance he will do so. So, hoping he gets a trade somewhere. Wellers suited to sportal and scores decent but willing to take the risk

iZander
Yep confirm, cheers mate

Rusty00

Winchester Werewolves give: Jake Melksham + Adam Kennedy

Grope Lane Giants give: N17 + N38

Reasoning: Melksham and Kennedy are depth which the Giants are looking for. Another first round pick gives us a chance to pick up some quality in the draft or some leverage in future trades.

Rids to confirm

Rids

Quote from: Rusty00 on October 07, 2015, 10:31:49 AM
Winchester Werewolves give: Jake Melksham + Adam Kennedy

Grope Lane Giants give: N17 + N38

Reasoning: Melksham and Kennedy are depth which the Giants are looking for. Another first round pick gives us a chance to pick up some quality in the draft or some leverage in future trades.

Rids to confirm

Confirmed. The rebuild is now well and truly ahead of schedule at Grope Lane. We are taking a risk with Melksham and Kennedy as we are giving up a coveted first rd pick as well as another decent one. The plan has always been to rebuild through top end draft picks and then be selective with depth players so we are more than competitive in 2016. Melksham and Kennedy are exactly what we needed.

Ringo

Just a reminder to coaches if they do not agree with my rulings they can ask trade to go to Trades committee for approval as per our rules.

kilbluff1985

Manchester Magic trade Steven Motlop
Birmingham Dragons trade Brad Crouch + Cameron Sutcliffe + rook 19

Torpedo10

Annnnddd accepted,

Crouch better be decent.  :P

kilbluff1985

Grope Lane Giants trade Tory Dickson
Birmingham Dragons trade David Zaharakis +  Nathan Drummond

obvious reasons as i push for the 8 next year Dickson will be more valuable to me then those 2 mids

nostradamus

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on October 13, 2015, 10:30:43 PM
Grope Lane Giants trade Tory Dickson
Birmingham Dragons trade David Zaharakis +  Nathan Drummond

obvious reasons as i push for the 8 next year Dickson will be more valuable to me then those 2 mids

Confirmed

This is just the type of risky trade we need to take at Grope Lane.

Zaka has been very disappointing in both output and injury-wise for a few years now, as well as being mid only
Drummond has only had one game and did his ACL in it.......and is still in rehab.........influenced highly by the fact that Rids is a Tiger man  ::)

Dickson is a solid fwd, great depth and a starter at Etihad ........ and they are a scarce commodity......something that KB needs badly