British 2015 Trades and Rulings

Started by Ringo, September 01, 2015, 09:06:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nige

Advertised that these two blokes would be on the move and nobody said anything so I'm locking this one in.

Liverpool give: Chris Masten + Lewis Taylor
Swansea give: Eddie Betts + Tim Membrey

With Harley and Squizzy both likely losing forward eligibility, that's two of my starting forwards for 2015 gone. Squizz will probably is a chance for DPP and Masten is a solid starting mid for just about every team and acquiring Conca means I can afford to trade him. Betts is a starter and Membrey is a good depth player who has decent potential to come good.

nrich to confirm.

nrich102

Quote from: Nige on September 08, 2015, 04:21:58 PM
Advertised that these two blokes would be on the move and nobody said anything so I'm locking this one in.

Liverpool give: Chris Masten + Lewis Taylor
Swansea give: Eddie Betts + Tim Membrey

With Harley and Squizzy both likely losing forward eligibility, that's two of my starting forwards for 2015 gone. Squizz will probably is a chance for DPP and Masten is a solid starting mid for just about every team and acquiring Conca means I can afford to trade him. Betts is a starter and Membrey is a good depth player who has decent potential to come good.

nrich to confirm.
Confirm. Cross retiring hurts us, but Masten should fit in to the spot he left.

Oh, Squizzy to  :-* :-*

Pkbaldy

Wrexham Knights Give: Joshua Green

Nottingham Hoods Give: Sebastian Ross

Still looking for decent midfield stocks and Seb fits that profile (No bias). Tried to get him off LF last year with little success. And with a few of LF's players losing fwd status, she needs depth in there and Green has some pretty good potential.

Rusty00

Winchester Werewolves give: Tom Lynch (Adel) + Adam Saad

Nottingham Hood give: Robbie Gray

Reasoning: Lynch was tough to give up especially as adding marks to Sportal scoring really boosts his average, but we do have depth in the forwards and we really wanted another premo mid. Saad evens up the deal and should turn into a very reliable defender.

LF to confirm
[/quote]

LF

Quote from: Pkbaldy on September 08, 2015, 09:26:25 PM
Wrexham Knights Give: Joshua Green

Nottingham Hoods Give: Sebastian Ross

Still looking for decent midfield stocks and Seb fits that profile (No bias). Tried to get him off LF last year with little success. And with a few of LF's players losing fwd status, she needs depth in there and Green has some pretty good potential.

Confirm
We are losing some forwards yet again for next year and need some decent depth there,we have quite a few up coming mids so can afford to let a depth one go.

LF

Quote from: Rusty00 on September 08, 2015, 09:27:43 PM
Winchester Werewolves give: Tom Lynch (Adel) + Adam Saad

Nottingham Hood give: Robbie Gray

Reasoning: Lynch was tough to give up especially as adding marks to Sportal scoring really boosts his average, but we do have depth in the forwards and we really wanted another premo mid. Saad evens up the deal and should turn into a very reliable defender.

LF to confirm
[/quote]

Confirm
We feel that Gray will be pure mid next season and that would leave a gaping hole down forward so need to get a new starter in,Lynch fits what we need.
Saad looked good this season and should be a great addition to our defence which is a little old.

Vinny

Owls trade: Tom McDonald
Badgers trade: Allen Christensen

GL to confirm.

Pretty simple here, premium for premium. We believe they average pretty similar under the new scoring system and Badgers need a defender whilst we need a forward.

GoLions

Quote from: Vinny on September 09, 2015, 08:13:04 PM
Owls trade: Tom McDonald
Badgers trade: Allen Christensen

GL to confirm.

Pretty simple here, premium for premium. We believe they average pretty similar under the new scoring system and Badgers need a defender whilst we need a forward.
Confirmed. While Boyd should get DEF status for us next season, I doubt he'll last longer than a year until he retires, so need another premium in defence. As vin said, both should score fairly similarly, Christensen slightly more but defenders are worth slightly more than forwards, so seems like a straight swap is fair.

Also, you have NFI how hard it was for me to trade a Lion haha. I need to lie down for a while.

jhello

Leeches give: Luke Shuey + NAT 25 + NAT 41

Badgers give: Kade Simpson + Chris Mayne + NAT 31

Losing Shuey will hurt, but have had inconsistent performances from both forwards and defenders. Simpson and Mayne would help fix this as they would both fit into the starting XV very easily.

GL to confirm.

GoLions

Quote from: jhello on September 10, 2015, 09:37:21 PM
Leeches give: Luke Shuey + NAT 25 + NAT 41

Badgers give: Kade Simpson + Chris Mayne + NAT 31

Losing Shuey will hurt, but have had inconsistent performances from both forwards and defenders. Simpson and Mayne would help fix this as they would both fit into the starting XV very easily.

GL to confirm.
Confirmed. This could either turn out really well for me, or flowering shower haha. Was happy to offload Simmo as I now have Tmac, and Shuey will probably replace Rischitelli. Need to hope one of Fasolo, Puopolo, Cunningham, etc performs well at F4 though...
Hopefully doesn't bite me in the ass :P
Pick upgrade is nice as well, just to balance the trade out.

kilbluff1985

Huddersfield Hawks give Shaun Mckernan
Birmingham Dragons give NAT 19

got all 3 of the Bombers rucks now Mckernan proving he should have a spot as a forward/ruck

JBs-Hawks

iZander

Hastings give -Patrick  Mcginnity
Rams give - jacob townsend
Bit of a nothing trade so is a reason really needed :P

Nige

Quote from: iZander on September 12, 2015, 10:34:30 PM
Hastings give -Patrick  Mcginnity
Rams give - jacob townsend
Bit of a nothing trade so is a reason really needed :P
Confirmed.

I was probably gonna delist Townsend and McGinnity should hopefully keep DPP and be a handy depth player. No more vests means hopefully he can get a decent run at it for the Eagles because he usually does well in the WAFL.

jhello

Leeches give: Charlie Dixon + NAT 31
Hurricanes give: Nakia Cockatoo + NAT 64

Cockatoo didn't have a great rookie year, but should be expected to improve due to older Geelong players leaving. Charlie Dixon is good forward depth, but I've added to that area this trade period. The swap of picks should help balance out the trade.

iZander to confirm