Started by Ringo, September 01, 2015, 09:06:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ringo

Quote from: Rids on November 05, 2015, 10:32:09 AM
Quote from: Ringo on November 01, 2015, 05:53:32 PM
Trade 43
Grope Lane trade: Ebert + Nat 47
Swansea Trade: Lennon + Lumumba + Nat 12

This trade is now in abeyance as some coaches have challenged the ruling.  As per our rules this allowed and trade will now be sent back to the trades committee with reasons raised by concerned coaches.  Common among the coaches is Grope Lane are now without a permanent Captain with Ebert moving.  Other reasoning are that Lennon and Lumumba may not be in clubs best 22.
Still waiting on all of trades committee to get back to me. Hopefully will be later today.

Is there any update yet?

nrich102

Hastings Trade: Stef Martin
Swansea Trade: Joel Selwood + R27

Our ruck stocks are quite week, so Martin will slot into the team nicely. Losing Jelwood hurts but we should be able to cover him.

iZander to confirm.

iZander

Quote from: nrich102 on November 06, 2015, 12:17:20 AM

Our ruck stocks are quite week, so Martin will slot into the team nicely. Losing Jelwood hurts but we should be able to cover him.
Big Stefs been on the market a while, he's a gun but i have the GWS rucks so it has allowed me to be able to trade him, feel like another team with weaker ruck stock can benefit more from him. Hoping Jelwood can lift from this years performance this year :)

iZander

Quote from: iZander on November 06, 2015, 12:20:19 AM
Quote from: nrich102 on November 06, 2015, 12:17:20 AM

Big Stefs been on the market a while, he's a gun but i have the GWS rucks so it has allowed me to be able to trade him, feel like another team with weaker ruck stock can benefit more from him. Hoping Jelwood can lift from this years performance this year :)
Confirmed also lol

Ringo

Confirming that trades committee has approved Trade 43 so that trade is now passed.

All comments I received together with Swanseas and Grope Lane comments were forawded to trades committee for the re-evaluation.

For transperancey Trades committee comments
Lennon had some good games in the back end of the season and will continue improving. Lumumba is a bit of risk, but the addition of a respectable draft pick in NAT 12 is enough to satisfy me.

I can see why people would potentially object to this trade, but honestly if you're a team that's at the start of your rebuild phase, a 26 year old isn't going to help rebuild regardless of his scoring ability any more than an average defender in lumumba. I still think the trade has valid enough reasons to be passed

Don't get me wrong, I see Swansea as the winner, but the reasoning behind Gropers trade is passable.

nostradamus

nostradamus

Thought l should copy this here  :P

Quote from: nostradamus on November 08, 2015, 11:14:11 PM
Quote from: kilbluff1985 on November 08, 2015, 11:11:39 PM
Dragons trade N28

Giants trade Eli Templeton + N37

fairly self explanatory

Confirmed

Templeton was surplus to our needs, but he's a ripper kid who's highly rated at the Saints. We see the Nat pick upgrade as fair compensation

**but l think we need to post this in the trade thread KB  ;)

kilbluff1985

nostradamus

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on November 08, 2015, 11:18:25 PM
oops

Wouldn't worry man, Ringo will see what happened........and it's been copied here now so all good lol

GoLions

Badgers trade: Heath Hocking + N27
Bunnies trade: Stewart Crameri + N58

Hocking is a decent mid, but he's like my M9 or something, so don't need him. Crameri is a decent fwd, averaging 12ppg less than Hocking, but due to him being a forward, the pick swap is there to even it out.

SR to confirm.

Pkbaldy

Hey Ringo... Just wondering if you need to add my trade limit back for Trade 27... Seeing as it never ended up happening...
Wrexham Knights 4.... I can't see where I traded 11 players :S haha...

SydneyRox

Quote from: GoLions on November 11, 2015, 05:08:54 PM
Badgers trade: Heath Hocking + N27
Bunnies trade: Stewart Crameri + N58

Hocking is a decent mid, but he's like my M9 or something, so don't need him. Crameri is a decent fwd, averaging 12ppg less than Hocking, but due to him being a forward, the pick swap is there to even it out.

SR to confirm.

Confirm need mid depth while my fwd line is looking good for next year.

Nige

Liverpool give: R32
Winchester give: N50 + N60

Need the picks and Rusty was happy to give them away in return for the rookie pick.

Rusty to confirm.

Rusty00

Quote from: Nige on November 15, 2015, 07:09:53 PM
Liverpool give: R32
Winchester give: N50 + N60

Need the picks and Rusty was happy to give them away in return for the rookie pick.

Rusty to confirm.
Confirmed. Like my chances in the rookie as opposed to late in the national draft this year

iZander

Hastings give - N14 + N15
Swansea give - Cyril Rioli

Nrich/Ringo to confirm