It's Alright
0 (0%)
Bad
0 (0%)
Really Bad
0 (0%)
Fail
2 (28.6%)
What.... No Ablett, Goddard or Hodge....
2 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Justin Bieber

Got nobody in the mids to use for him.

Only if i trade in Rohan (but think i missed him) when i downgrade Scully or Martin (both benchies).

Justin Bieber

Well after a season low performance round 9 (1835), reckon might pull another 2 trades to set my team up for a good run home.

Will likely downgrade 1 of scully/martin and upgrade White (if LTI'd). Sounds alright and will have 10 trades left for everything else. Forwards are a tad weak (3 non premiums) and might trade later but not high on the priority list.

Master Q

Quote from: Hellopplz on May 23, 2010, 10:52:52 PM
Well after a season low performance round 9 (1835), reckon might pull another 2 trades to set my team up for a good run home.

Will likely downgrade 1 of scully/martin and upgrade White (if LTI'd). Sounds alright and will have 10 trades left for everything else. Forwards are a tad weak (3 non premiums) and might trade later but not high on the priority list.
:) Go HP run Home with the money! ;D

Justin Bieber

Feeling pretty trigger happy with an Out I'm not totally happy with.

GRAY :'( :'( :'( and White out for Playfair and Scotland.

Could of gotten any backman i wanted but went with Scotland. Had my eye on him for the entire season and can just get the ball consistently.

Goddard, Fisher or Gilbert will be coming in for Maguire or Webberly/Sheppard later on.

No really good midfield rookies to choose from so might just see about Scully next week (for basement priced rookie if none get a game).

chrisuzz

was going to get Scotland to :) but think ill go Duffman ;D

Master Q

Quote from: chrisuzz on May 28, 2010, 05:15:07 PM
was going to get Scotland to :) but think ill go Duffman ;D
Duffman! :D

Justin Bieber

Scully to Gysbert this round to open up 260k 8).

Thinking of Upgrading JJ this week or next to Chappy. Even a Sheppard to Goddard this week sounded tempting. But Shepps still has more to gain :-\.

Justin Bieber

A nice 2082 with only 8 tons this round ::). Half of which came from the very last game ::). Still better than previous rounds ton wise :D.

Higgins going down is a little worrying. Was planning to go JJ up to Chappy this week, But might actually upgrade Grant instead if he's out for a while.... Can do a straight swap as well :D.

Can handle Goose and Higgins on the sidelines for a few weeks with playing back up :). It it is longer than a month, might have to think otherwise.

Justin Bieber

Had to go out tonight so had to make trades pretty fast,

Ended up going Goose and Grant out for Gilbert and Brown. This also still leaves me with 107k in the bank for later use :D.

Down to 7 trades now.

roo boys!

Quite a good team Hp, a lot better than you make it out to be!

Justin Bieber

Quote from: roo boys! on June 13, 2010, 09:37:32 PM
But they can't all score at once :'(.

Rhyce out late was lucky with cover in Shepps :D. Brown out late makes me cop a donut :'(.

roo boys!

Quote from: Hellopplz on June 13, 2010, 09:42:21 PM

Rhyce out late was lucky with cover in Shepps :D. Brown out late makes me cop a donut :'(.
oh that's unlucky, I don't even want to talk about my score, let's just talk about SC

nas

Quote from: Hellopplz on June 13, 2010, 09:42:21 PM

AND did you come & Get me & did you knock me of my perch?

I don't think so as of tonights score update. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Justin Bieber

You got lucky naste :'(. I'll knock you off come finals ;D.

nas

Quote from: Hellopplz on June 13, 2010, 09:46:05 PM
You got lucky naste :'(. I'll knock you off come finals ;D.

Psst a secret hope you make the top 8 finals if you are lucky. Cold down there is it not. Brrrrrr