It's Alright
0 (0%)
Bad
0 (0%)
Really Bad
0 (0%)
Fail
2 (28.6%)
What.... No Ablett, Goddard or Hodge....
2 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Justin Bieber

Why go with the bunch when you can go by yourself.
tweaked my sis's team (under her husband's name) to have only about 7 popluar picks in (except for rookies). Have to have that many essendon and hawks players to keep it in her liking. not aiming for a top 10k ranking. more like top 20k ranking. 59k remaining.

Backs: Enright, Bock, Kelly, Hodge, Schoenmakers, Hunt, Waters (Maguire, Nason)
Midfield: Bartel, Selwood, Pendlebury, Mitchell, Trengove, Martin (Barlow, Bastinac)
Rucks: Cox, Sandilands (Warnock, Trengove)
Forwards: ROK, Lockyer, Franklin, Ziebell, Williams, Danger, Rockliff (Gumbleton, Hitchcock)

EDIT: Look below for Now team.

Master Q

It's unique, but horrible. If you want to make it more unique get rid of GAJ ;D

Justin Bieber

Backs - Scotland, Enright, Gilbert, Duffman, R. Shaw, Harbrow, Bock (Sheppard, Webberly)
Mids - Boyd, Montagna, Swan, Selwood, Deledio, Barlow (Martin, Gysbert)
Rucks - Sandi, Hmac (Warnock, Trengrove)
Forwards - ROK, Higgins, Didak, Pav, Kennedy, Pods, Brown (Gumby, Playfair)

Only 7 trades left but have 107k in pocket. Ranked 22k.

Let me know what you think and Critisize it all you want. Like to know what people think. Open to any and all suggestions. Montagna or Swan will get the captain duties each week.

chrisuzz

looking good and unique nice call in starting Gumby this week though

korza

I dont think your ranking does any justice to this particalar team. On paper it looks ok. I suppose the donuts you have copped has not helped your overall ranking.
Prefer this team than your s/c. Good luck for the rest of the year

Justin Bieber

My Bad, started Pods this week. Hopefully he can fire against the blues lackluster defence ;D

Did a quick snipit from another post and forgot to change some guys into the team for this week.

Cheers Korza for the comments. Never been a dt man but getting into it more as i go along.

ELLsendon

Justin Bieber

Thanks Prospector for merging the posts. My team sure has changed come lockout round 1 ;D

Thinking maybe a double trade this round to get my hands dirty. Thinking of trading banner with my 105k but will need to trade somebody else out as well to get a decent keeper in. Leaning towards Schoey and parking martin on bench as he is sure to come back soon. Any suggestions on who except for Gray as i still think he'll get alot better.

Justin Bieber

Round 6 TRADES

Schoenmakers OUT for White (it was either him or Hams)
Banner OUT for Deledio (best midfielder available for cash with Watson next best).

Believe this double trade was alright considering I still have 17 trades left and have 1 more keeper in :). Good trade or Bad?

Justin Bieber

Round 7 and a few weeks overdue
Hitchock to Grant. Been a pretty good performer and is a decent Tall option for them. 2 good weeks (not much on the scoreboard but his pressure i think is what is keeping him in). Also got an itchy finger ;D

16 trades left :o

Have Started Scully over both Trengove and Martin seeing as they have been attracting more attention recently. Also Nason over White to replace goose.

antonc

Great work with Scully and Grant Hp
Should start to rise in the rankings!!!

Justin Bieber

Cheers antonc.

Only chose grant as i thought if he could keep applying forward pressure, might keep a spot in the team.

Justin Bieber

Felt a little trade happy so did a double.

Waters and Trengove out for Webberly and Swan 8)

Mids are set if barlow is a keeper :D

Justin Bieber

A well deserved 2,168 for the boys last round. Very happy with trading Swan in and Keeping Montagna captain. Midfielders all scored over 100 last round :D. Forward line killed me with none cracking the 100 :'( (3 getting 80+).

Still have 14 trades left but feeling a little trade happy once again this week.

EDIT: Decided to Downgrade Nason to Sheppard (seeing as Hughes was dropped) and Upgraded Mayne to Didak. Now only have 34k left.

Master Q

Quote from: Hellopplz on May 21, 2010, 06:41:41 AM
A well deserved 2,168 for the boys last round. Very happy with trading Swan in and Keeping Montagna captain. Midfielders all scored over 100 last round :D. Forward line killed me with none cracking the 100 :'( (3 getting 80+).

Still have 14 trades left but feeling a little trade happy once again this week.

EDIT: Decided to Downgrade Nason to Sheppard (seeing as Hughes was dropped) and Upgraded Mayne to Didak. Now only have 34k left.
Ever going to over use the MPP feature with Didak?