Best Ruck Option

Started by Degsman, July 26, 2015, 10:02:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Degsman

Hey guys :)

Looking for a replacement for maric....sick of his shower

Can't afford nic nat so looking at which of these 4 guys will be the best option :)

Samsturmfels

Defiantly Jacobs, starting to find some great form

AaronKirk

Degsman

Quote from: AaronKirk on July 26, 2015, 11:17:36 PM
Quote from: Samsturmfels on July 26, 2015, 11:15:29 PM
Defiantly Jacobs, starting to find some great form
+1

I am a bit worried about those 60ish games he throws in every couple of weeks, could lose me a final :P

He has had 2 good weeks though :) but a 60 just before that :/

RaisyDaisy

I'd go with Gawn

Doesn't have the history of the others, but is Very consistent and there's only a handful of matches remaining so I cant see why he cant keep it up

netterzzzz

If i only have one trade left is it worth using to upgrade this spud ??? even if i have (hamling, maynard) as cover??

Jacobs or martin would be the way to go though

_wato

Get some Sauce into your diet man, will be good for you

Degsman

Quote from: netterzzzz on July 26, 2015, 11:48:37 PM
If i only have one trade left is it worth using to upgrade this spud ??? even if i have (hamling, maynard) as cover??

Jacobs or martin would be the way to go though

Perhaps not worth with just 1 trade left

think about the points you would lose if you had to play maynard over a premo defender vs playing maric over martin/jacobs

You would lose a lot more if a defender went down

Quote from: _wato on July 27, 2015, 12:24:41 AM
Get some Sauce into your diet man, will be good for you

Seems like sauce is the favourite....but don't those 60's worry anyone?

Degsman

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on July 26, 2015, 11:26:51 PM
I'd go with Gawn

Doesn't have the history of the others, but is Very consistent and there's only a handful of matches remaining so I cant see why he cant keep it up

Good point, and seems to have cemented his spot at #1 ruck which was my main concern to begin with

Jukes

Stefan is the king, lock and load imho

Degsman

Quote from: Jukes on July 28, 2015, 12:32:57 AM
Stefan is the king, lock and load imho

Even with berger taking his ruck time?

jumbo

I have Gawn as ruck coverage in my fwd line at f6

I'm thinking of getting rid of Maric too, placing Gawn in ruck with Goldy and getting in R Gray.

Is this a good plan with 4 trades left and another of those needed to address Gaj issue.

leaves me with two trades for finals....

Blues Blues Blues

Quote from: jumbo on July 28, 2015, 08:11:17 AM
I have Gawn as ruck coverage in my fwd line at f6

I'm thinking of getting rid of Maric too, placing Gawn in ruck with Goldy and getting in R Gray.

Is this a good plan with 4 trades left and another of those needed to address Gaj issue.

leaves me with two trades for finals....
[/quote
I like those trades personally -go for glory! Gawn and Goldy should not get rested so barring injuries u don't need cover

Capper

I think MAic will turn it around now that Hampson is injured and he will be the only ruck

Degsman

Quote from: Capper on July 28, 2015, 01:09:15 PM
I think MAic will turn it around now that Hampson is injured and he will be the only ruck

Possibly, but he was pretty average in the weeks leading up to when hampson started playing