Who to downgrade and who to upgrade? Help please and I will help You

Started by Madmax75, March 21, 2010, 01:49:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Madmax75

ive changed this team so many times and this is what I have today. I am sure there is a glaring weakness in the backline. I need to downgrade someone and get in a another semi premium defender. But who and for which one. Also I threw Greenwood in because I am just interested in winning the league so how long is he out for?

B Goddard Hodge Kennely Hunt Ladson Greenwood Waters (Maguire P Davis)
C G Ablett Pendlebury L Ball Gram Dangerfield Martin Trengove (Bastinac Barlow)
R Sandilands Tippet (Warnock Grimley)
F Riewoldt Okeefe Pavlich Waite Hall Ziebell Gumbleton (Rockcliffe Lobbe)

Any thoughts most appreciated and I will rate your team

alman

Not a bad team that could win you the league providing you trade well.

Backs - Weakness is defenders 5,6,7 as you probably know. Greenwood should be back by R4 I think I read (article on North Melb website) which is good for league games. Maguire should be a cover, just hope Waters and Ladson play. Possibly Malceski for Ladson if have extra 20k.

Mids - Good choices, possibly 3 rookie structure if need money (not that i'm a big fan of that) by downgrading Danger

Rucks - lethal combo (the more I see this combo the more i want it - but where to get 150k  ??? )

Forwards - i likey but not Waite (will take some time to come good I think). Usual risk with Gumby starting (pray he doesn't get injured)

Overall 7/10 - possible downgrade Goddard for someone like Duffield to give you 100k to play with..  :) Goodluck!