Started by Ringo, July 20, 2015, 12:28:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kilbluff1985

SydneyRox

DazBurg

hey gang
as some of you may know i re-hosted the FF chat onto a page
http://ffchat.wix.com/chat

what i would like is a brit's logo to put up on the site which links to this board

Ringo

Hey guys my design skills are 0 but if someone would like to have a go at at a british Logo pl;ease feel free to do so and submit.

Nige

Quote from: Ringo on November 14, 2015, 05:10:41 PM
Hey guys my design skills are 0 but if someone would like to have a go at at a british Logo pl;ease feel free to do so and submit.
Do you still have a copy of the logo from the ladder Ringo?

The one in the top corner of that.

Ringo

Nah Nige looked everywhere for the raw one and could not locate it. Not sure whether you younger IT experts can crop that out.  I tried and got into all sorts of strife.

iZander

i know its written somewhere but when is our first trade period ending?

Ringo

Quote from: iZander on November 14, 2015, 05:51:44 PM
Midnight 21st November is closing date for trade period 1 and 22nd November deadline for delistings

iZander

Quote from: Ringo on November 14, 2015, 05:56:45 PM
Quote from: iZander on November 14, 2015, 05:51:44 PM
Midnight 21st November is closing date for trade period 1 and 22nd November deadline for delistings

Cool, thanks

Rids

Nige

Rusty00

The following still on the table if anyone is interested: Sam Fisher, Jimmy Bartel, Troy Chaplin, Matt Buntine, Sam Gibson, Andrew Moore, Liam Dawson.

The following national draft picks also up for grabs: 38, 50, 60 & 66 if anyone needs more picks. Would accept rookie picks or depth players

cheers

iZander

Another stupid question that i know is written somewhere but can't find it, how many players do we need on our teams? haha

Ringo

Quote from: iZander on November 16, 2015, 02:17:38 PM
Another stupid question that i know is written somewhere but can't find it, how many players do we need on our teams? haha
We will have 45 players as per 7.1 with no rookie listed players.

All information is in this thread

http://forum.fanfooty.com.au/index.php/topic,70282.0.html

Particular attention should be applied to 4.6

And just a reminder that all de-listings must be done by this Sunday.

Rids

Sorry to be annoying. Is there a timeframe for when the last couple of trades will be processed? Just want to make sure all is ready to go for us at the Giants with delistings etc.

Cheers