2015/16 Trade Discussion Thread

Started by Ringo, July 20, 2015, 12:28:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rids

Quote from: GoLions on October 23, 2015, 11:59:34 AM
Quote from: Rids on October 23, 2015, 11:58:32 AM
Who is Wato sorry?
FF account is _wato, pies supporter. Just posted his best 22 today without Oxley

I know a few Pies supporters who think Oxley is clearly best 22. Such a subjective thing to post in October.

Hopefully this has no bearing on KB decision to trade rook 1. Plenty of time before round 1.

kilbluff1985

whatever GL THINK U KNOW EVERTHING

GoLions

Haha calm down kb. I just find it amusing that you essentially traded n4 for Oxley, and as soon as someone says he's not best 22 you say you're gonna trade him.

I never said he wasn't best 22

Rids

No disrespect to wato, but I find it more interesting people are posting best 22 in October. And that anyone is actually paying any attention to it prior to preseason.

Each to their own I spose.

Rids

Grope Lane currently have nat picks 37, 41 and 47.

We would be very interested in packaging some or all of the above to get a pick a little earlier in the draft. I know people start looking at squad numbers now and might be in the need of more nat picks.

If this is you, send us a message and we can work something out.

kilbluff1985

well i asked someone to post Pies best team i was curious with their new recruits

elephants

Spoken to a very knowledgeable Pies fan and he hasn't got Ox best 22 either. His reasoning for it is pretty damning too.

That being said, team rarely ever have their best 22 available so he will get games regardless.

nostradamus

I just don't get why people keep getting into KB about that trade.

Opinions were expressed at the time and the trade was passed.

But for some reason everytime something comes up about R1, N4 or Oxley it's seems to be a signal to rehash the whole thing and have a crack at KB.

People will say it's just banter, but it goes past that point when it happens repeatedly.

Time to let it go guys, KB made the reasoning for his decision very clear and they were sound. Let's all just move on and continue with the process of improving our teams and enjoying the trade period, which along with the Drafts are my favourite parts of our great comp.

Pkbaldy

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on October 23, 2015, 12:38:51 PM
well i asked someone to post Pies best team i was curious with their new recruits

It's ok KB...I invested in Oxley in SC Americas with 1st Midseason pick... I'm just hoping he hits his strides

Rids

Moving on....

I was just tidying up the team thread for Grope Lane and noticed the trade we did last week hadn't been ruled on yet.

Was just curious when this will be processed? No biggie. As I said, was just tidying up the team thread.

LF

Quote from: Pkbaldy on October 23, 2015, 01:35:35 PM
Quote from: kilbluff1985 on October 23, 2015, 12:38:51 PM

It's ok KB...I invested in Oxley in SC Americas with 1st Midseason pick... I'm just hoping he hits his strides

Yep traded him in in DT Americas,mainly for depth but hope he does play as well.

GoLions

Quote from: nostradamus on October 23, 2015, 01:28:57 PM
I just don't get why people keep getting into KB about that trade.

Opinions were expressed at the time and the trade was passed.

But for some reason everytime something comes up about R1, N4 or Oxley it's seems to be a signal to rehash the whole thing and have a crack at KB.

People will say it's just banter, but it goes past that point when it happens repeatedly.

Time to let it go guys, KB made the reasoning for his decision very clear and they were sound. Let's all just move on and continue with the process of improving our teams and enjoying the trade period, which along with the Drafts are my favourite parts of our great comp.
How is that having a crack at kb? I couldn't care less about him trading N4 for R1. All I'm saying is that I don't get why he's trying to offload R1 as soon as one person says Oxley isn't best 22, and it's only October. If Ox has a great pre season, he'll probably play round 1. Injuries can occur as well.

Rids

I think my important messages are going to get lost in all this needless conversation so I will quote them in the one message and make it easier to re-quote after a few more posts etc  ::) 

Quote from: Rids on October 23, 2015, 12:34:36 PM

We would be very interested in packaging some or all of the above to get a pick a little earlier in the draft. I know people start looking at squad numbers now and might be in the need of more nat picks.

Quote from: Rids on October 23, 2015, 02:01:01 PM

I was just tidying up the team thread for Grope Lane and noticed the trade we did last week hadn't been ruled on yet.

Was just curious when this will be processed? No biggie. As I said, was just tidying up the team thread.

Argue away if need be! I am now set  8)

GoLions

Quote from: Rids on October 23, 2015, 03:02:13 PM
I think my important messages are going to get lost in all this needless conversation so I will quote them in the one message and make it easier to re-quote after a few more posts etc  ::) 

Quote from: Rids on October 23, 2015, 12:34:36 PM

Quote from: Rids on October 23, 2015, 02:01:01 PM

Argue away if need be! I am now set  8)
Yeah I've got 3 trades I'm waiting on haha, busy all weekend though so not in too much of a rush!

GoLions

Shouldn't I have 8 movements left cause I on-traded Tmac?