2015/16 Trade Discussion Thread

Started by Ringo, July 20, 2015, 12:28:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kilbluff1985

i don't think i will be short of forwards but just don't know how good they will be lol

T Dickson, S. McKernan,T. Bellchambers, B. Howlett, J Merrett, W. Hoskin-Elliot, C. Dempsey, K Turner, Daw, R Knight, J. McGrath, C. McKenna, J. Hannath

should all be forwards then hoping

Motlop, Vandenberg are

not sure on Ziebell and McEvoy

A Hall might get M/F

very happy the sub rule is gone lol

Spite

Quote from: elephants on October 13, 2015, 10:31:44 PM
I rate Dickson as a player but hes the classic case of a player with zero upside. Turns 29 next season, coming off a breakout year. At best he will maintain his average, but that would likely require the Dogs to maintain their position on the ladder and/or Stringer/Boyd/Redpath/Crammers to all have roughly identical years to this year. Not a value buy and not someone you'd be comfortable relying on demanding a premium price.

My two cents anyway.

Pretty much my thoughts too. He had a ridiculous goal accuracy and even if he maintains it and kicks 50 goals a season, he's only going to average 91. Probability wise, he's going to kick less than 50 goals and his average will likely drop. Just no improvement left so you'd be paying top dollar for him and I don't believe it would be a great invest. Kudos on you guys for offloading when you did though.

Rids

Time will tell I guess but I dont see him averaging any less than this year. There is no chance he gets any attention because of the other guys like Stringer in the Dogs forward line. He is one of those guys that just keeps getting the job done. Forwards are scarce as well so he is a great pick up for KB.

elephants

Gotta say though, well done to nost and rids for selling him at his very peak value. Amazing trade for them imo

iZander

Looking to trade the following players
Daniel Wells - been injury riddled the last 2 years but if he can get back on track he averaged a nice 120 sportal in 2013.

Drew petrie - 100 averaging fwd

Stephen Hill - 25 yrs old all Australian, 130 sportal average

Message me with any offers :)

kilbluff1985

don't bother messaging me again Izander

calling me rude because i should of discussed your forwards when we already had a number of times

Torpedo10

Big offers come in, Tom Liberatore WILL be gone within the next 24 hours!

GoLions

I should probably add that Tmac will be gone very soon as well ;)

Pkbaldy

Quote from: iZander on October 14, 2015, 04:59:39 PM
Daniel Wells - been injury riddled the last 2 years but if he can get back on track he averaged a nice 120 sportal in 2013.

Only in 40 man squad and U18's mate. haha

iZander

Quote from: Pkbaldy on October 15, 2015, 04:42:06 PM
Quote from: iZander on October 14, 2015, 04:59:39 PM

Only in 40 man squad and U18's mate. haha
haha my apologies, 100% true! The fact that he got in the squad actually surprised me, which is why i keep thinkings he's all australian ;P

iZander

LF

Nat 10 is up for grabs if anyone wants to work something with it.
Not after defenders tho

Pkbaldy

Quote from: LF on October 17, 2015, 08:14:24 PM
Not after defenders tho

Brad Hill?

LF

Quote from: Pkbaldy on October 17, 2015, 09:39:01 PM
Quote from: LF on October 17, 2015, 08:14:24 PM
Not after defenders tho

Brad Hill?

You are a funny,funny man Pk :P

iZander

Micheal Hurley could be on his way out in the near future so if you want to offer on him now would be the time :)

Rusty00

Looking for another starting or peripheral XV player in either fwds or mids.

Have the following available to package up in a trade: Picks 17 & 21, Sam Fisher, Jimmy Bartel, Troy Chaplin, Matt Buntine, David Myers, Sam Gibson, Andrew Moore, Liam Dawson, Josh Glenn, Mitch Honeychurch.

If anyone is interested in a deal let me know.

Also wouldn't mind another depth ruckman if anyone has one available ;)