2015/16 Trade Discussion Thread

Started by Ringo, July 20, 2015, 12:28:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nostradamus

Quote from: iZander on September 24, 2015, 04:20:00 PM
Quote from: Rids on September 24, 2015, 04:11:45 PM
Quote from: iZander on September 24, 2015, 03:03:54 PM
Can any confirm if UP +2 and clangers -5 will be happening this year? or will they not be added?

The intention is that they will be counted. It all depends on UF and whether they include the 2 stats when they renegotiate the contract with Champion Data in January. I have spoken to UF and they have both on the list to be included. Will come down to $$$ but it is pretty much locked in.

If for any reason the stats are not included then I same sure another alternative will be voted on then. What that is I am sure will be decided upon at the time.

As I have said on many occasions now, the stats shouldn't be an issue. They just never say it is locked in until it happens.
Ty, just wish it was 100% confirmed haha :P

it's as confirmed as it can possibly be at this stage

Rids

It is what it is unfortunately. We just need to deal with it.

I am very confident the stats will be included from my chats.

iZander

Looking for an 85ish (old scoring) averaging forward, almost anyones on the table to trade :P

iZander

LF

Still looking to trade out a couple of our older defenders we have a heap of defenders,hit us up.

kilbluff1985

S. Atley
L. Hansen
C. Sutcliffe
R. Tarrant

all available for forwards wont be starters for me next year

iZander

Looking to combo N14 and N15 for a mid or a forward, Pm me if interested :P

Rids

Thought I would do this again as there has been a fair bit of activity and change already for the Giants.

Grope Lane Giants

ON THE CHOPPING BLOCK: (Likely to delist or throw in to sweeten a deal)
M. Close, Jake Kelly, E. McKenzie, D. Butler, M. Newman

ON THE TABLE: (Looking to trade this player for a fair deal)
B. Ebert, C. O'Shea, W. Langford, J. Aish, N. Krakouer, B. Boekhorst, G. Hewett, A. Everitt, D. Stanley, T. Boyd, R. Palmer, J. Grant, T. Dickson, D. McStay, J. Saunders

COULD BE PERSUADED: (Would need a ripper deal to let these players go)
N. Haynes, T. McKenzie (pending trade approval), S. Colquhoun, C. Hampton, H. Wigg, J. McGuinness, J. Anderson (pending trade approval), B. Longer, T. Hickey, S. Naismith (pending trade approval), J. Murdoch

UNTOUCHABLE: (Not available for trade unless there is a HUGE offer)
T. Adams, J. MacMillan, T. Cloke, A. Brayshaw, J. De Goey, C. Ellis, M. Leuenberger, B. Whitecross, M. Hutchings

DRAFT PICKS: (Draft picks available for trade)
Nat 1

We are happy to start looking at picks and pick upgrades for certain players so if you are looking for depth in a line and are happy to do this. Just message Nostra and myself.

iZander

Considering trading Jake Stringer for the right price, so if you're interested send me an offer :P

ON THE TABLE: (Looking to trade this player for a fair deal)
Def: Michael Hurley, Robert Murphy, James Kelly, Jasper Pittard, Steven May, Jackson Trengove, Luke Brown, Ryan Schoemakers, Joel Hamling, Clinton Young, Bradley McKenzie,  Sam Frost, Caleb Marchbank, Billy Gowers

Mid: David Mundy, Stephen Hill, Daniel Wells, Maverick Weller, Jonathan O'Rourke, Trent Dumont, Cory Gregson

Ruck: Stefan Martin

Fwd: Brendon Goddard, Charlie Dixon, Drew Petrie, Brandon Matera, Shane Edwards, Angus Monfries, Sam Blease, Cameron Pedersen, Patrick McGinnity, Simon Tunbridge, Jayden Foster

COULD BE PERSUADED: (Would need a ripper deal to let these players go)
Nathan Jones

UNTOUCHABLE: (Not available for trade unless there is a HUGE offer)
Rory Liard, Jack Newnes

DRAFT PICKS: (Draft picks available for trade)
N14, N15

LF

Sorry if I am delayed in replying to pm's,just a little busy atm with other half being home,birthdays,a wedding and now the GF

Ringo

Also apologies for my delay in responding and ruling on trades as I am in Sydney till next Friday and only have my tablet with me which I am using to get on FF periodically.

nas

Quote from: Ringo on September 27, 2015, 05:28:20 PM
Also apologies for my delay in responding and ruling on trades as I am in Sydney till next Friday and only have my tablet with me which I am using to get on FF periodically.

Got your medicine as well?

Torpedo10

Steven Motlop is very close to being traded!

Send me offers ASAP if you are interested, he could be listed in a trade as early as tonight.

GoLions

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on September 27, 2015, 08:06:21 PM
Manchester Magic trade Steven Motlop
Birmingham Dragons trade Brad Crouch + Cameron Sutcliffe + rook 3

obviously doing the trade to get a forward i feel we're paying slight overs but Sutcliffe is like our 8th defender and it was looking like we were not going to use rookie pick 3 we also had to beat other offers Torp had for Motlop this trade also helps with our list size management
Isn't Motlop going to be mid only? Haha

iZander

Quote from: GoLions on September 27, 2015, 08:31:19 PM

obviously doing the trade to get a forward i feel we're paying slight overs but Sutcliffe is like our 8th defender and it was looking like we were not going to use rookie pick 3 we also had to beat other offers Torp had for Motlop this trade also helps with our list size management
I commented this exactly, but deleted it. I think so too, he kicked a fair few goals but played mainly on the wing imo. Seems like an unnecessary risk to take imo.

LF

Quote from: GoLions on September 27, 2015, 08:31:19 PM

Yeah looks highly likely