2015/16 Trade Discussion Thread

Started by Ringo, July 20, 2015, 12:28:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iZander

If anyone wants to talk trades tonight, ill be on for a while :)

kilbluff1985

i actually only just noticed some people didn't like my trade for rookie 1

Oxley imo in an open market could be worth a top 10 pick being a very good young defender

i wanted to get a defender with my 1st pick and Oxley was by far the best i had offered i put the pick up for sale tons of times they were happy to get NAT 4 i was happy to get Oxley

it helps out my team greatly as defense is my weakest line for sure my defense was like Suckling, Hansen, Atley, Dempsey, Sutcliffe

i messaged just about every team asking for gun defenders nobody was letting anyone go little known for a pick

i obviously had a clear strategy this year to trade picks for players and improve my list instead of bringing in draftees so i can push for the 8 next year

OUT - Billings, NAT 4, NAT 19, NAT 22, NAT 38
IN - Salem, Oxley, Malceski, J Merrett, S Mckernan

considering Billings wasnt even in my best xv very often this year i'm very happy to have brought in 3 best XV players for possibly 1

as long as we avoid injuries to key players like Rocky my team has greatly been improved for next year

i have a clear strategy going forward and am looking forward to long term success at Birmingham

end speech

kilbluff1985

anyone want to make a offer for

rook 3 + Matt Goodyear + Minchington

want a player or NAT pick

LF

I have 4 decent defenders still looking to be traded out Walker,Taylor,Grundy and Dunn we really do not need to keep them all hit us up.

Rids

We are considering possibly trading nat pick 1 and are open to offers.

We are wanting player + pick for nat 1.

Feel free to send offers through to Nostra and myself.

GoLions

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on September 13, 2015, 01:26:11 PM
anyone want to make a offer for

rook 3 + Matt Goodyear + Minchington

want a player or NAT pick
I'll give you R13

Memphistopheles

There has been substantially less activity involving the Staines this trade period compared to last. I think we had 4-5 deals already signed, sealed and delivered by the same time this year.

Here's our list of players who could be available

Staines Steins

Memphistopheles & Grinpowderdiah

Retirees/Likely delistings Nathan Grima, Matt Spangher, Sam Naismith, Max King, Mark Jamar.

Trade bait: Kristian Jaksch, Matt Dick, Ciaran Byrne, Tendai Mzungu, Viv Michie, Jed Anderson, Alex Woodward, Jake Spencer, Mitch Clark, Josh Jenkins, Angus Litherland, Michael Manteit, Daniel Robinson, Alec Waterman, Lloyd Perris, Jarrad Jansen, Max Duffy, Josh Clayton.

If the Price is Right: Kieren Jack, Zak Jones, Ricky Henderson, Lee Spurr, George Horlin-Smith, Jake Barrett, Rhys Stanley, Kyle Langford, Taylor Garner.

Keepers: Jamie Elliot, Adam Tomlinson, Jack Redden, Elliot Yeo, Christian Petracca, Marcus Bontempelli, Josh Kelly, Brodie Grundy, Jesse Hogan, Brayden Maynard, Max Gawn.

Shoot through your offers to me, I'll talk them over with my assistant and get back to you as soon as I can.

nostradamus

Just a short announcement

Rids and l will both be off the air until after Grand Final weekend .......... wanted to let you all know so you don't think we're rude for not answering any pm's.

We've done a heap of trades in both EXV and BXV and are very happy with how things are sitting at the moment.

AXV hasn't started trading yet, but thats ok we'll just pick the ball back up there when we return......so if you have any offers send them through, but bear in mind they won't be dealt with until we're back.

Cheers guys ........ we're just going to chill for the next couple of weeks and enjoy the rest of the finals series  8)

iZander

Willing to discuss some trades involving the following players (and almost anyone else :P)

D: Pittard, Hurley
M: Goddard, Mundy, Stephen Hill
R: Stephan Martin
F: Shane Edwards, Matera, Petrie, monfries
ND: N14, N15

nostradamus

If anyone is after a player who is best 22, young, dpp and good bench cover with upside for improvement too. We have Daniel McStay up for trade.

Looking for a pick in return.

Just send Rids and I a pm and we'll sort it.

iZander

If anyones interested in gun ruck Stefan Martin, let me know!
Also keen to discuss all trades, ill be on for a while :P

iZander

Looking for a 90+ averaging mid preferably less than 27. Have rucks, forwards, defenders and picks all up for grabs. Give me a message :P

iZander

Pkbaldy

Quote from: iZander on September 24, 2015, 10:46:49 AM
Looking for a 90+ averaging mid preferably less than 27. Have rucks, forwards, defenders and picks all up for grabs. Give me a message :P

iZander

Nick Suban is 90+ in the new scoring system haha. You can have him if you like.

iZander

Quote from: Pkbaldy on September 24, 2015, 11:03:27 AM
Quote from: iZander on September 24, 2015, 10:46:49 AM

iZander

Nick Suban is 90+ in the new scoring system haha. You can have him if you like.
90 average in the old scoring system ;) haha

kilbluff1985

i'm open to trading Ziebell

i want a premo forward or package Ziebell with B Crouch or Zaharakis for a super gun mid