2015/16 Trade Discussion Thread

Started by Ringo, July 20, 2015, 12:28:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LF

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on September 08, 2015, 09:31:48 PM
people need to do what vinny just did

i would have liked to make and offer on lynch/saad i could have offered B Crouch/Caddy/Duncan etc

Did you actually do what I did and pm Rusty yesterday to ask if Lynch was available for trade?

Rusty00

Quote from: Rusty00 on September 08, 2015, 09:37:55 PM

i would have liked to make and offer on lynch/saad i could have offered B Crouch/Caddy/Duncan etc
And I would have rejected it :P
In all seriousness it's a bit hypocritical for you to say that when you had trades locked in before the trade period even opened and didn't offer others the chance to beat it.

Nige

Quote from: Rusty00 on September 08, 2015, 09:51:22 PM

In all seriousness it's a bit hypocritical for you to say that when you had trades locked in before the trade period even opened and didn't offer others the chance to beat it.
I don't think anyone else apart from Grope Lane wanted the legend that is Travis Cloke though.  :'( :P

kilbluff1985

Quote from: Rusty00 on September 08, 2015, 09:51:22 PM

i messaged just about every team about their defenders

Rids

Happy to discuss any of the below depth players:

Def: Nathan Krakouer, Sam Colquhoun, Jake Kelly, Cameron O'Shea, Matthew Watson

Mids: James Aish, Blaine Boekhorst, George Hewett, Aidan Riley

Fwds: Tory Dickson, Jarrad Grant, Daniel McStay, Michael Close, Josh Saunders

As always, just send me and Nostra and message and enquire. We are still willing to hear all enquiries for all players. Just thought I would highlight a few depth players if people are interested.

JBs-Hawks

I hope people are factoring the scoring system into there trades

iZander

Considering trading Stefan Martin, willing to hear some offers :P GoLions? Ringo? heres your chance :)

nrich102

Quote from: GoLions on September 09, 2015, 08:21:39 PM
Quote from: Vinny on September 09, 2015, 08:13:04 PM
Owls trade: Tom McDonald
Badgers trade: Allen Christensen

GL to confirm.

Pretty simple here, premium for premium. We believe they average pretty similar under the new scoring system and Badgers need a defender whilst we need a forward.
Confirmed. While Boyd should get DEF status for us next season, I doubt he'll last longer than a year until he retires, so need another premium in defence. As vin said, both should score fairly similarly, Christensen slightly more but defenders are worth slightly more than forwards, so seems like a straight swap is fair.

Also, you have NFI how hard it was for me to trade a Lion haha. I need to lie down for a while.
Boyd?

GoLions

Quote from: nrich102 on September 09, 2015, 08:44:12 PM

GL to confirm.

Pretty simple here, premium for premium. We believe they average pretty similar under the new scoring system and Badgers need a defender whilst we need a forward.
Confirmed. While Boyd should get DEF status for us next season, I doubt he'll last longer than a year until he retires, so need another premium in defence. As vin said, both should score fairly similarly, Christensen slightly more but defenders are worth slightly more than forwards, so seems like a straight swap is fair.

Also, you have NFI how hard it was for me to trade a Lion haha. I need to lie down for a while.
Boyd?
Matthew Boyd

nrich102

Quote from: GoLions on September 09, 2015, 08:44:35 PM
Quote from: nrich102 on September 09, 2015, 08:44:12 PM

GL to confirm.

Boyd?
Matthew Boyd
What happpens when Im multitasking  ::) Thought you somehow pulled boyd out of the trade far out.

kilbluff1985

good job guys seems Ringo hasnt even had to overly think about a trade yet like he had to many last year unless he just not posting that

LF

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on September 09, 2015, 11:46:05 PM
good job guys seems Ringo hasnt even had to overly think about a trade yet like he had to many last year unless he just not posting that

Haha yeah not true he has said on chat he has had to really mull over some of the trades

kilbluff1985

iZander

If anyone wants any of these players looking to do a big deal :P

Def: Pittard, Hurley
Mid: Stephen Hill, Cockatoo
Ruck: Stefan Martin
Fwd: Shane Edwards,
Picks: N14, N15, N32

kilbluff1985

so nobody wants M Jones and Cameron Wood?

you can have both for a 2nd rounder