2015/16 Trade Discussion Thread

Started by Ringo, July 20, 2015, 12:28:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iZander

Looking to trade Robert Murphy or Jasper Pittard
Looking for defender or Midfielders
Pm me :P

Rusty00

The Giants are going to have the entire first round of draft picks the way they are going :o

Pkbaldy

Quote from: Rusty00 on September 08, 2015, 12:13:47 PM
The Giants are going to have the entire first round of draft picks the way they are going :o

They aren't silly, it's a strong and even first round. Just dies in the ass after about pick 30 haha.

kilbluff1985

dang i could have had D Swallow oh well my mids is stacked anyway

Rids

nostradamus

Quote from: Rids on September 08, 2015, 12:21:17 PM
Rebuild is in full swing!   :D

The squad is almost unrecognizable now from when we took it over ........... can't wait for the draft and the influx of future guns  8)

LF

Willing to package a couple of our older defenders up for a starting forward
Andrew Walker,Harry Taylor,Lynden Dunn and Heath Grundy.

iZander

Rumours are 2015 All Australian nominee Stephen Hill has requested a trade, Feel free to make some offers :P

Vinny

Tom McDonald is on the move for a premium forward in the next hour or so, maybe less. If you think you have a better one to offer, PM me if you wish!

kilbluff1985

people need to do what vinny just did

i would have liked to make and offer on lynch/saad i could have offered B Crouch/Caddy/Duncan etc

iZander

Agreed, but could you have really beaten Gray as an offer :P Even if he's pure mid, that fits Rustys team perfect :)

kilbluff1985

Quote from: iZander on September 08, 2015, 09:35:25 PM
Agreed, but could you have really beaten Gray as an offer :P Even if he's pure mid, that fits Rustys team perfect :)

i could have tried

Rusty00

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on September 08, 2015, 09:31:48 PM
people need to do what vinny just did

i would have liked to make and offer on lynch/saad i could have offered B Crouch/Caddy/Duncan etc
And I would have rejected it :P

iZander

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on September 08, 2015, 09:37:43 PM
Quote from: iZander on September 08, 2015, 09:35:25 PM

i could have tried
True, completely agree with you :P

iZander

Considering trading Micheal Hurley if anyone is interested, have a few defenders to spare :P looking for forwards/mids