2015/16 Trade Discussion Thread

Started by Ringo, July 20, 2015, 12:28:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nige

I've also chucked you two a PM for a bit of a trade chat, Rids.  8)

Pkbaldy

Quote from: Nige on July 29, 2015, 08:30:57 PM

I know who you are. I know what you want. If you are looking at the player I want, I can tell you I don't have good draft picks. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a short coaching career. Skills that make me a not intimidating at all for people like you. If you don't inquire about my player now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will give you a good stern talking too.

Nige

Quote from: Pkbaldy on July 29, 2015, 08:39:06 PM

I know who you are. I know what you want. If you are looking at the player I want, I can tell you I don't have good draft picks. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a short coaching career. Skills that make me a not intimidating at all for people like you. If you don't inquire about my player now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will give you a good stern talking too.

Pkbaldy

Quote from: Nige on July 29, 2015, 08:44:51 PM

Nige

Quote from: Pkbaldy on July 29, 2015, 08:47:14 PM
Quote from: Nige on July 29, 2015, 08:44:51 PM

elephants

Haha Nige you've gone that GIF again!

Nige

GoLions

Quote from: GoLions on July 20, 2015, 01:23:19 PM
Will likely have an abundance of forwards so hit me up there. Christensen and Lecca would be very hard to get, but guys like Lynch, Mayne, Puopolo etc all could be easily obtained.
Hmmm...maybe not :P

kilbluff1985

pick 3, B Crouch or Billings available for premo defender

Memphistopheles

Okay lads and ladies, here's our list of players and our thoughts on them ahead of the trade period.

The astute among you will notice that our captain Kieren Jack is out of the untouchables section this year as we feel like we have enough talent on the list now that trading him wouldn't be disasterous. Doesn't mean that we will trade him but, if we get an offer we can't refuse then we'll certainly consider it.

Staines Steins

Memphistopheles & Grinpowderdiah

Retirees/Likely delistings Nathan Grima, Matt Spangher, Sam Naismith, Max King, Mark Jamar.

Trade bait: Kristian Jaksch, Matt Dick, Ciaran Byrne, Tendai Mzungu, Viv Michie, Jed Anderson, Alex Woodward, Jake Spencer, Mitch Clark, Josh Jenkins, Angus Litherland, Michael Manteit, Daniel Robinson, Alec Waterman, Lloyd Perris, Jarrad Jansen, Max Duffy, Taylor Garner, Josh Clayton.

If the Price is Right: Kieren Jack, Zak Jones, Ricky Henderson, Lee Spurr, George Horlin-Smith, Jake Barrett, Rhys Stanley, Kyle Langford.

Keepers: Jamie Elliot, Adam Tomlinson, Jack Redden, Elliot Yeo, Christian Petracca, Marcus Bontempelli, Josh Kelly, Brodie Grundy, Jesse Hogan, Brayden Maynard, Max Gawn.

Shoot through your offers to me, I'll talk them over with my assistant and get back to you as soon as I can.

Nige

Jed Adcock is on the table for a packet of chips.

kilbluff1985

since Aaron Hall is in form

will add him to pick 3, B Crouch and Jack Billings all for sale for a defender

Nige

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on August 08, 2015, 06:09:53 PM
since Aaron Hall is in form

will add him to pick 3, B Crouch and Jack Billings all for sale for a defender
Jed Adcock is the answer to all your problems.  :P

kilbluff1985

Birmingham have now secured 2 gun young defenders to help improve our weakest line very excited for next year

Spite

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on August 18, 2015, 02:47:45 PM
Birmingham have now secured 2 gun young defenders to help improve our weakest line very excited for next year

No you haven't, trades haven't been accepted yet or allowed to go through, there's plenty of time  ;)