Started by Ringo, July 20, 2015, 12:28:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pkbaldy

kilbluff1985

don't really appreciate any of this think it's going to far now

GoLions

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on September 27, 2015, 10:13:50 PM
don't really appreciate any of this think it's going to far now
Haha relax kb, I honestly couldn't give two showers and a pull of a dog's dick about what you and Torp do. JB and Rusty on the other hand... ;)

kilbluff1985

i mean i already i feel like a complete idiot on the situation you guys airnt making it better

LF

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on September 27, 2015, 10:20:56 PM
i mean i already i feel like a complete idiot on the situation you guys airnt making it better

Look,it's not a forgone conclusion the Motlop will be mid only next season you know how the idiots roll I mean Mundy got defence status in AF this year which he should never have got.
We are using heat maps etc to try an work out who might be what to try and help with trading but doesn't mean that the player will end up with what we think.

And tbh the forum is freaking dead and boring so this added banter has been a nice change don't take it to heart

Pkbaldy

I still reckon there is a 40% chance he can get FWD status. So I wouldn't worry too much.

iZander

Quote from: LF on September 27, 2015, 10:26:34 PM

Look,it's not a forgone conclusion the Motlop will be mid only next season you know how the idiots roll I mean Mundy got defence status in AF this year which he should never have got.
We are using heat maps etc to try an work out who might be what to try and help with trading but doesn't mean that the player will end up with what we think.

And tbh the forum is freaking dead and boring so this added banter has been a nice change don't take it to heart
Don't be silly, Mundys a lock for defender status  ;)

Torpedo10

Quote from: LF on September 27, 2015, 10:26:34 PM

You're welcome.

nrich102

I'm going away today and will have very limited internet for the rest of the week. Looks like ringo's also away so if you want to talk trades you might have to wait a while for replies.

kilbluff1985

Quote from: Ringo on September 27, 2015, 05:28:20 PM
Also apologies for my delay in responding and ruling on trades as I am in Sydney till next Friday and only have my tablet with me which I am using to get on FF periodically.

nostradamus

Looking for a Nat pick between 6 & 12 ............all offers will be considered with an open mind

Langford or Aish  could be involved in the deal  ;)

Send through offers to Rids and myself

Spite

I think your trade will be blocked anyway so wouldn't stress lol

GoLions

Quote from: nostradamus on September 29, 2015, 03:45:22 PM
Looking for a Nat pick between 6 & 12 ............all offers will be considered with an open mind

No pick 13? Wow, tough crowd.

nostradamus

Quote from: GoLions on September 29, 2015, 04:22:51 PM
Quote from: nostradamus on September 29, 2015, 03:45:22 PM

No pick 13? Wow, tough crowd.

lol.........have to draw the line in the sand somewhere.

but yeah, 13 could work for the right deal

iZander

Will be on all night and keen to talk trades, any player/picks are on the table :)