Jordan Roughead

i want to do two for 1 pick or player deals

GoLions

Nige

Ricochet

Quote from: Nige on September 06, 2015, 02:14:13 PM
Quote from: GoLions on September 06, 2015, 01:59:44 PM
Quote from: LF on September 06, 2015, 11:06:14 AM
If people could answer pm's that would be really great.
Yup
Agreed.
I'll get around to you two lads either tonight or tomorrow boys. And nost yours as well mate. Sorry, fathers day shower with the old boy to do today

Nige

Quote from: Ricochet on September 06, 2015, 02:35:50 PM
Yup
Agreed.
I'll get around to you two lads either tonight or tomorrow boys. And nost yours as well mate. Sorry, fathers day shower with the old boy to do today
Wasn't necessarily directed at you mate, just a general thing for me.

Honestly don't mind when people are busy because that's life which is more important than this stuff, but even a quick PM to acknowledge one sent or a post like you've made is good to know you haven't completely ignored it or aren't interested.

GoLions

Quote from: Ricochet on September 06, 2015, 02:35:50 PM
Yup
Agreed.
Haha wasn't directed at you! You've been good so far mate haha

Ricochet

oh i know i was just letting you both know haha

Ringo

Just before trading gets too far down the list just clarifying the relationship between drafts as the rules are non specific in this area.

So to be specific.

Players to be selected in National Draft will be those selected in National Draft only.

Rookie Draft will be those players left over from previous drafts plus any players selected in Rookie Draft.

kilbluff1985

just curious is anyone looking for rucks? we need to talk if you are

Vinny

Young gun defender Johannisen could be on the move, feel free to try beat my current offer. Looking for an 85+ forward!

GoLions

I just wanted to say that Zman has been really good to talk trades with so far, doing well for a new coach! Hasn't given me Big Stefan though, so that's still an issue.

GoLions

Also, if anyone wants one of Lecca, Christensen, or Simpson, make me an offer ASAP. At least one of them will likely be traded.

Ringo

Quote from: GoLions on September 07, 2015, 08:56:14 PM
I just wanted to say that Zman has been really good to talk trades with so far, doing well for a new coach! Hasn't given me Big Stefan though, so that's still an issue.
Thats because I made it a condition that he trade him to me as part of getting the coaches job  ;) ;)

iZander

Quote from: Ringo on September 07, 2015, 08:59:45 PM
Quote from: GoLions on September 07, 2015, 08:56:14 PM
Thats because I made it a condition that he trade him to me as part of getting the coaches job  ;) ;)
Haha Thanks GoLions
Ps: Stefans going nowhere :)

Nige

Chris Masten and Lewis Taylor are almost out the door, so if you want one or both, it's now or never!