Tmac - too cheap to ignore?

Started by Blues Blues Blues, July 14, 2015, 09:16:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blues Blues Blues

Quote from: Rusty00 on July 15, 2015, 10:33:50 AM
Quote from: Bully on July 14, 2015, 10:26:16 PM
Quote from: Blues Blues Blues on July 14, 2015, 10:07:21 PM
Quote from: Bully on July 14, 2015, 09:20:12 PM
You're already carrying Rance so if both have off days you might find yourself losing a few league matches. Hodge is in career best form and the Hawks are just warming up.

Yes Hodge is killing it, but I'm worried about resting as we approach finals?

Can't see it, Hawks want a top 2 position and he's already had a few matches off.
A number of people have said this, but with Brisbane & Carlton the final 2 games of the year for the Hawks, if Hodge has any slight niggles in that old body of his leading into one of these games, it wouldn't surprise me in the least if he misses one.

Yep, I can see it now. That's what scares me. But he will no doubt score well when he does play so it's whether we take the punt. Rd 23 doesn't count so hopefully any resting happens in this game

Jesty

H1bb3i2d

If I got Sidebottom instead of Ablett I could go LOL finally to McDonald..... but Ablett, so....

Sabretooth Tigers

:)
Hi triple B, I really think Hodge is the way to go. SC final Rd 22 the Hawks take on Brisbane at Araura Stadium. So you either have Hodge with another high score, he averages 114 at the Tasie venue and as mentioned above he's in pretty rare form or he's rested. He could just as easily be rested v Carlton in Rd 23. You have 9 trades and you can't take em with you. I have between 2 and zero. Cheers and best of luck mate.    ;)

Blues Blues Blues

Quote from: Sabretooth Tigers on July 16, 2015, 04:02:32 PM
:)
Hi triple B, I really think Hodge is the way to go. SC final Rd 22 the Hawks take on Brisbane at Araura Stadium. So you either have Hodge with another high score, he averages 114 at the Tasie venue and as mentioned above he's in pretty rare form or he's rested. He could just as easily be rested v Carlton in Rd 23. You have 9 trades and you can't take em with you. I have between 2 and zero. Cheers and best of luck mate.    ;)

Cheers mate. At this stage I've traded Cripps and Sloane to Rocky and Hodge and it makes me feel nice. Will look to swing him into backline at some stage, but for now I'm taking the punt that he'll play and play well.

Feels strange not jumping on Gaz but if he continues to fire I'll grab him before finals.

Donnie Brasco

have been racking my brain the past two days...

here's my defence:

Shaw Picken Newnes Laird Simpson Lever Hamling Pearce

really love/need your thoughts, guys...

Donnie Brasco

anybody, ha ha...

pretty please, with a cherry on top!

jfitty

Quote from: Donnie Brasco on July 18, 2015, 10:38:08 AM
have been racking my brain the past two days...

here's my defence:

Shaw Picken Newnes Laird Simpson Lever Hamling Pearce

really love/need your thoughts, guys...

TMac definitely an option for your defence I reckon! The other guys have been pretty consistent, McDonald would be a great fit to save some cash

Donnie Brasco

legend, thanks Jay! cheers mate

enzedder

Oxley 118 TMac 85
Lost 33 points this week and down one trade.
Hopefully it's not a trade I'll regret.

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: enzedder on July 19, 2015, 04:36:18 PM
Oxley 118 TMac 85

TMac had a quiet last qtr. Was on track for 90-105 at 3/4 time

whorya

33 more pts and 1 trade saved.....hamling to james kelly this week gives me oxley as d7 :)

Blues Blues Blues

Quote from: enzedder on July 19, 2015, 04:36:18 PM
Oxley 118 TMac 85

Same here and it cost me - lost by 9

Holz

85 is very solid if that can be an average game and he puts up a few big ones you should be hsppy.

HotTiges

New FWD role is interesting..might dent his scores a touch..oh well too late now to offload him..congrats to anyone who started him!