Main Menu

WXV Trade Talk

Started by meow meow, July 13, 2015, 07:35:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RaisyDaisy

LOL! Fair to say you're pretty top heavy then!  ;)

Ricochet

We actually have a few more picks than we need now. So can combine some for a slightly better pick if people need to fill a list still

Nat 12, 24, 59, 72, 76

Or add any of these boys for pick upgrades: Pierce, Grant, DTalia, SiWhite, SRussell, Tunbridge, RBail, BJohnson

Ringo

Quote from: Nige on November 02, 2015, 02:57:20 PM
Holz has a pretty solid team as it is, he's getting rid of some of the older guys and getting in a younger talent to join his mids recognising the need to boost his stocks because they'll be future guns when the current crop like Jelwood and friends start to age and slow down.

Smart trading imo.
So it is smart trading when a top team trades out older players but not lousy when a mid tier team does it.  Do not understand.

Nige

Quote from: Ringo on November 02, 2015, 05:26:27 PM
Holz has a pretty solid team as it is, he's getting rid of some of the older guys and getting in a younger talent to join his mids recognising the need to boost his stocks because they'll be future guns when the current crop like Jelwood and friends start to age and slow down.

Smart trading imo.
So it is smart trading when a top team trades out older players but not lousy when a mid tier team does it.  Do not understand.
Don't twist my words, I never said that. I simply praised Holz's approach and made no comment about 'mid tier teams'.

Ringo

Quote from: Nige on November 02, 2015, 07:00:05 PM

Smart trading imo.
Don't twist my words, I never said that. I simply praised Holz's approach and made no comment about 'mid tier teams'.
Not twisting your words making an observation - my trade last week was rejected when one reason was trying to get rid of older players so hence my comment here.

Holz

Quote from: Ringo on November 02, 2015, 07:02:51 PM

Smart trading imo.
Not twisting your words making an observation - my trade last week was rejected when one reason was trying to get rid of older players so hence my comment here.

That was the reason it failed though.

It was

1. Mexico didn't give enough compensation
2. Its bad for the comp if Mexico trades in older players.

2 is unfair as its means you can't offload players as only old teams want them.

Ricochet

Quote from: Holz on November 02, 2015, 07:22:06 PM

Smart trading imo.

It was

Oh really??

;)

Holz

Quote from: Ricochet on November 02, 2015, 07:24:37 PM
Quote from: Holz on November 02, 2015, 07:22:06 PM

Smart trading imo.

It was

Oh really??

;)

Not 30+ guys

Ricochet

N12 + Hrovat could possibly be on the table atm. Looking for a decent mid

Purple 77

Looking to fill that one last spot on my bench with a solid scoring mid... age not really a barrier... looking to use J.Lonergan, J.Murdoch and/or W.Langford to do it. Will listen to the vast majority of 90+ averaging mid-fielders.

Can even combine all three if the mid permits.

Ringo

Just letting you all know that I am still looking for offers for these older players and a few young guns.  I am not looking for picks but players who will start in teams best 22 so do not waste time with picks. Prefer younger players though,

These players are all available either singularly or packaged so hit me up especially teams in premiership window. You can re-submit if desired as somehow i have lost 200 pms so not sure if I responded to all or not.
Defenders: Lumumba, Baguley, Tom Lonergan. Hartigan
Mids; Stanton, Dannyle Pearce, David Mackay, Waterman
Fwds: Josh Hill, Kaiden Brand,

Some are being considered at the moment but feel free to send through best offers. Some could be on the chopping block as well. 

Edit: Looking for forwards and mids mainly

Big Mac

kilbluff1985

Ringo

easy way to find out is go to the player listing thread and do a control f searching for Hogan

Hellopplz

Quote from: Big  Mac on November 03, 2015, 10:21:55 PM
Who has Hogan?
The answer you're looking for is Moscow (Jukes/Torp)!

Tom Lynch after being shopped around earlier in the period may be finding a new home if things go to plan with an offer that'll be hard to beat. If anybody needs a prime mid-20s, top 30 forward in their team, hit us up with some serious offers ;).