Main Menu

WXV Trade Talk

Started by meow meow, July 13, 2015, 07:35:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ricochet

A chance that superstar forward Jamie Elliott could be on the move.

Remember he went 87ave unsubbed last year as a 22 year old.

With Treloar added to that midfield at the Pies, and Howe playing as a high half forward, there will be more supply into the Pies forward 50 than ever before!

More goals = More SC points

RaisyDaisy

Vote update?

We really need a 48hr timeframe introduced

GoLions

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on October 28, 2015, 06:00:27 PM
Vote update?

Why? We have plenty of time. And you can't punish people for having a life. About a month ago I could barely get on FF for about 2 weeks due to work, cricket,  etc. and there would be coaches here who are much busier than I am.

meow meow

If nothing else I think I have secured the reserves premiership in 2016

B: Dempster, Wilson, Lever, Andrews (D. McKenzie, Wigg, Viojo-Rainbow, Finlayson)
M: Freeman, Lester, Trengove, Steele
R: Roughead (Minson, McKernan, Cox, Soldo)
F: McLean, vandenBerg, WHE, Garlett (K. Langford, C. McKenna)
I: Neal-Bullen, Blakely (C. Ellis, C. Smith)

That's better than the filth that Cairo were rolling out in the 2nd half of the year.

Ricochet

Oh yehh, Mumbai could actually be fielding a team this year!  Get around them

Nige

Quote from: meow meow on October 28, 2015, 06:51:50 PM
That's better than the filth that Cairo were rolling out in the 2nd half of the year.
Sad but true. :(

Torpedo10

Ward could go within THE HOUR,

Get the offers in quick.

Purple 77

Vote update?

Still just Rio de Janeiro and Tokyo to come.

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: GoLions on October 28, 2015, 06:51:35 PM
Vote update?

Why? We have plenty of time. And you can't punish people for having a life. About a month ago I could barely get on FF for about 2 weeks due to work, cricket,  etc. and there would be coaches here who are much busier than I am.

Ahhhhh, the old have a life notion. If you cant find 10 minutes in 48 hours to get on and vote then perhaps you shouldn't be a coach. Nobody is that busy. People like to think they are, but they're not

Often we need to know the outcome of trades so that we can plan and discuss future trades that rely on the current weeks trade.

Honestly, 48 hours, even 72 is not an unrealistic request

Ricochet

Vote update?

That's #5 btw mate. Pull ya head in

GoLions

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on October 28, 2015, 07:57:12 PM
Vote update?

Ahhhhh, the old have a life notion. If you cant find 10 minutes in 48 hours to get on and vote then perhaps you shouldn't be a coach. Nobody is that busy. People like to think they are, but they're not

Often we need to know the outcome of trades so that we can plan and discuss future trades that rely on the current weeks trade.

Honestly, 48 hours, even 72 is not an unrealistic request
Sometimes shower comes up that makes them that busy though. For me, bed-->work-->cricket-->bed-->work is a 42 hour period that potentially occurs twice a week for me if I'm really busy at work and can't get on to FF. All it takes is for me to be busy on a Wednesday night, and all of a sudden I'm basically booked out from 11pm Monday to 7pm Friday. I'm not even a coach in WXV, and don't need to vote on trades in British, but I just don't see the point in adding a time restriction of only 2-3 days for coaches to vote on trades.

GoLions

Quote from: Ricochet on October 28, 2015, 07:59:08 PM
Vote update?

"And then it dawned on him; this was why he wasn't voted in as a new wxvs coach"

Ricochet

Quote from: GoLions on October 28, 2015, 08:21:12 PM
Quote from: Ricochet on October 28, 2015, 07:59:08 PM
Vote update?

"And then it dawned on him; this was why he wasn't voted in as a new wxvs coach"
Haha too many serious posts

AaronKirk

Albeit from home  I have been working on average around 75 hours per week since July during tax season and have still been able find a few minutes in a 48 hour period to vote on trades. Probably the main reason I have not been as involved in trade discussions. I am just too busy.

I don't agree with RD btw.

meow meow

I check FF on my phone when I'm taking a shower. Even if I was super busy I would always find time to do a daily shower.

But what's the rush?