Main Menu

WXV Trade Talk

Started by meow meow, July 13, 2015, 07:35:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toga

I personally don't think your deal is bad, I'm more so just surprised I didn't get more of a chance to re-negotiate my original deal given it wasn't far off of passing in the first place.

If Tex isn't that great etc and we all should acknowledge that people value players differently then maybe that should've happened the last round of voting :-\

Jay

Quote from: Toga on September 16, 2015, 10:00:36 PM
If Tex isn't that great etc and we all should acknowledge that people value players differently then maybe that should've happened the last round of voting :-\

nrich102

Robinson will be a forward next year. Pretty much spent the first half of the season sitting in the forward 50.

Levi434

Quote from: nrich102 on September 16, 2015, 10:04:45 PM
Robinson will be a forward next year. Pretty much spent the first half of the season sitting in the forward 50.

As did Hall.

nrich102

Quote from: Levi434 on September 16, 2015, 10:07:03 PM
Quote from: nrich102 on September 16, 2015, 10:04:45 PM

As did Hall.
True. Both players were forced to play through the midfield because of injury.

Holz

wont matter Hall can be F/D/M/R

you dont get points in the NEAFL.

if you did Tom MItchell would be the MVP of the comp

Hellopplz

Quote from: AaronKirk on September 16, 2015, 06:25:18 PM
For the rest of trade period I should probably stop myself from being baited to make angry comments ha.....
Yeah usually best to avoid the baiting, otherwise it can lead to getting people really riled up especially in the XV comps. It's good for debating and arguing to some extent, until you start taking it personally, then best to back away :-X.

PNL just sitting in the background adding little pieces to the puzzle and hopefully take another step closer to the Premiership next season. Enright signed on for another season helps the case 8).

Toga

Edward Betts looks like being on the move soon just so everyone knows ;)

JBs-Hawks

Brandon Ellis could be on the move if anyone else is interested

meow meow

Quote from: Holz on September 16, 2015, 10:19:02 PM

Hall will be GC's #1 mid even when spuds like GAJ, JOM, Prestia and Swallow come back in. Won't affect his scoring or JS, at all!

Boomz

Damn I missed a lot of shower ... Meanwhile missed a flight and trying to avoid a Typhoon.... Off to Tokyo on a scouting trip  8) Might be a bit slow replying to trades for the next week or so.

Holz

Quote from: meow meow on September 16, 2015, 11:33:11 PM
Quote from: Holz on September 16, 2015, 10:19:02 PM

Hall will be GC's #1 mid even when spuds like GAJ, JOM, Prestia and Swallow come back in. Won't affect his scoring or JS, at all!

you cant joke around like that Meow, people believe you.

kilbluff1985

just to prove a point

Cannon was traded in last year for NAT 10 who averaged 80 last year as a defender and 88 the year before in a draft seen as better then this one

the extra players Tom Lamb + Luke Lowden plus the fact that KK is a win for Houli add more to it also

the Cannon trade deserved to be blocked more then this one does they offered us Cannon for NAT 10 we couldn't say yes quick enough

i know someone will be a smartass and mention his form this year but he is only 23 entitled to a down year

Holz

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on September 17, 2015, 03:15:20 AM
just to prove a point

Cannon was traded in last year for NAT 10 who averaged 80 last year as a defender and 88 the year before in a draft seen as better then this one

the extra players Tom Lamb + Luke Lowden plus the fact that KK is a win for Houli add more to it also

the Cannon trade deserved to be blocked more then this one does they offered us Cannon for NAT 10 we couldn't say yes quick enough

i know someone will be a smartass and mention his form this year but he is only 23 entitled to a down year

That draft was much much stronger though.  For the record I rarely blocked trades last year and I blocked that one.

kilbluff1985

yeah and the 2 players and KK being a win makes up for that