Main Menu

WXV Trade Talk

Started by meow meow, July 13, 2015, 07:35:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ricochet

hahaha up there as one of the best ^

Toga

Tim Broomhead and Touk Miller still available to be packaged up for a consistent forward!

Broomy went 100+ in 3/8 unsubbed games, Touk played every game in his debut season for an average of 73!

Nige

Quote from: Ricochet on September 10, 2015, 10:40:58 AM
hahaha up there as one of the best ^
Hahahaha cheers!

There's literally zero point joining this showerstorm, unless you're meow or ML, because they're full of quality banter. Nothing good can come of it and it gives those involved a bad look imo.

Honestly, as I think it was Chumps who said, I don't really understand why people overhaul their lists or go trade crazy for the sake of it and then come here and dog and moan when people don't like or approve of their trades.

Also, if your trade provokes some sort of negative reaction by anyone in this thread, there's clearly something wrong with it. Generally, there's at least more than one party thinking the same thing.

But yeah, chill out brethren, you hombres are way out of control.

A wise man once said:

Quote from: meow meow on September 07, 2015, 03:31:45 PM
Cairo/Nige are definitely the easiest and most reasonable to deal with. Keep up the good work :)

Vinny

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on September 10, 2015, 08:06:41 AM
Absolutely I'll start him. But what do I know, I only finished 194 overall
Wow someone needs to chill.

GoLions

Everyone here should eat a snickers

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: Vinny on September 10, 2015, 11:17:30 AM
Quote from: RaisyDaisy on September 10, 2015, 08:06:41 AM
Absolutely I'll start him. But what do I know, I only finished 194 overall
Wow someone needs to chill.

LOL seriously? Come on man. So it's OK for Meow to be witty but I cant? :P

Yeah I vented earlier, and I stand by what I said because it's all accurate. Everyone needs to stop worrying about other teams and just focus on their own. When it comes time to vote, you assess the trade purely based on the players involved in that trade and make sure one team is not getting screwed by another. That is all, nothing more. You don't need to understand or agree with the trade and why the team is doing it and how they go about managing their team :)

elephants

Vinny

Haha dude, people are always gonna talk shower about each other's strategy. If you're getting offended, maybe playing the wrong game. Who cares if people don't like what you've done..

As I've said before, shower talking/banter makes this game.

Holz

Quote from: Vinny on September 10, 2015, 11:37:17 AM
Haha dude, people are always gonna talk shower about each other's strategy. If you're getting offended, maybe playing the wrong game. Who cares if people don't like what you've done..

I dont care what people say but unfortunately if people dont like what you have done they can stop it.

Vinny

Quote from: Holz on September 10, 2015, 11:41:09 AM

I dont care what people say but unfortunately if people dont like what you have done they can stop it.
Stop being a spastic Holz. :P Obviously I'm talking about strategy as a whole not unfair trades.

Nige

Quote from: elephants on September 10, 2015, 11:35:25 AM
FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT
The last 2386 pages have been nothing but that hahahaha.

RaisyDaisy

There's a difference between talking shower, having a laugh etc vs getting stuck into teams about what they do.

I might comment that a trade doesn't seem fair for one team, but not once have I had a go at a team for trading the players they traded etc. I don't comment on any teams strategy, and I certainly don't bag them out publicly for it, so when a few coaches did that about us, then of course I am going to stick up for what we do.

Holz

Quote from: Vinny on September 10, 2015, 11:43:28 AM
Quote from: Holz on September 10, 2015, 11:41:09 AM

Stop being a spastic Holz. :P Obviously I'm talking about strategy as a whole not unfair trades.

I think they are related

just a point of notice, don't throw that word around its highly offensive, especially if using it as an insult. 

Ricochet

OK back to actual trade talk.

Superstar Robbie Warnock could be on the move soon. With Krooz on the way out Robbie will battle it out with Goldy as the #1 ruck in Worlds next year :P

Hit us up if keen

Nige

Quote from: Ricochet on September 10, 2015, 12:02:49 PM
OK back to actual trade talk.

Superstar Robbie Warnock could be on the move soon. With Krooz on the way out Robbie will battle it out with Goldy as the #1 ruck in Worlds next year :P

Hit us up if keen
Mummy decides to be a good bloke and feign an injury for half the season so that some other ruck have his moment in the sun and is then conveniently forgotten. You blokes are terrible.  :P