WXV Trade Talk

Started by meow meow, July 13, 2015, 07:35:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toga

Quote from: Holz on September 09, 2015, 08:52:10 PM
what are you in-suiting about Goodes.

Why is Goodes in(a)-suit? ???

upthemaidens

Four Starters for two starters is a pretty good effort, no matter which Clubs are involved in the trade.

Vinny

There is no way the 20 ppg difference between Goldy and Jacobs, likely less in 2016, justifies the rest of that trade.

elephants

Hate to be that guy but Holz, does your computer have an auto-correct function? :p

Holz

Quote from: upthemaidens on September 09, 2015, 08:54:02 PM
Four Starters for two starters is a pretty good effort, no matter which Clubs are involved in the trade.

This probably wouldnt help my cause but at Dublin only 2 of them will start possibly 1.

I love how nobody was keen for Walker in trade talks but now the guy who played 11 games for a 63 average is a starter coming off a season before of 14 games

RaisyDaisy

Gotta agree with the others. Goldy and broken down Jobe for Sauce, Murphy  JROO and Walker, 4 walk up starters, is insane and I can't believe Levi agreed to it. The rest of the players on the trade are useless.

It's a little annoying too because while I'm offering Levi really fair deals and suggestions and getting nowhere he is agreeing to deals like this and the other deal previously :(

Back to the drawing board you two, save the time now

Jay

AaronKirk

You need to add a starter to the equivalent of a JROO to even up the trade to start with.

Whether it would be passed is another question  ???

Holz

If Walker is a walk up starter, please when you guys reject the trade put in your big offers for him. I want to see something good in the deal though.

Torpedo10

I really don't see in an issue with that trade.

Get over it guys, don't be the ones that block everything. Block the real bad ones, this is far from real bad.

upthemaidens

Quote from: Holz on September 09, 2015, 08:56:19 PM

This probably wouldnt help my cause but at Dublin only 2 of them will start possibly 1.

I love how nobody was keen for Walker in trade talks but now the guy who played 11 games for a 63 average is a starter coming off a season before of 14 games
No mention of 2013  where he played 21 games with a 106avg.     Must of slipped your mind.

meow meow

Walker might not be a walk up starter but he's certainly not worth nothing at all.

AaronKirk

Quote from: Holz on September 09, 2015, 09:07:53 PM
If Walker is a walk up starter, please when you guys reject the trade put in your big offers for him. I want to see something good in the deal though.

The so called spuds in the deal are irrelevant

Basically it comes down to whether Goldy +Watson then equal Sauce + Murphy + JROO?

Goldy won't stay 20 PPG over Sauce. Murphy has more upside than Watson and JROO for free as a 90 average forward.

Then you also get Walker.

Vinny

Holz, can you break down the deal properly and explain why you believe it is fair?

Holz

Quote from: upthemaidens on September 09, 2015, 09:11:06 PM
Quote from: Holz on September 09, 2015, 08:56:19 PM

No mention of 2013  where he played 21 games with a 106avg.     Must of slipped your mind.

Do you mean when his body wasnt falling apart and he was in a prime SC role playing in a finals team.

if you want him if it gets rejected offer a really good player for him. Ill vote against it as he is no good and its an unfair trade but im sure everyone else will pass it.