Main Menu

WXV Trade Talk

Started by meow meow, July 13, 2015, 07:35:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nige

Quote from: Vinny on September 09, 2015, 09:16:58 PM
Holz, can you break down the deal properly and explain why you believe it is fair?

meow meow

Levi, can you break down the trade and tell us your logic behind it?

Nige

Quote from: meow meow on September 09, 2015, 09:22:41 PM
Levi, can you break down the trade and tell us your logic behind it?
GOATstein!

Holz

Holz, can you break down the deal properly and explain why you believe it is fair?

Its not my job to do that.

I would ask that people break it down themselves.

I asked alot of good coaches and some said good deal, some said I dont know and a few said are you crazy why give up goldy.  None said it was completely one sided one way or the other.

I trust the people i talk to.

upthemaidens

Quote from: Holz on September 09, 2015, 09:18:39 PM
Quote from: upthemaidens on September 09, 2015, 09:11:06 PM
Quote from: Holz on September 09, 2015, 08:56:19 PM
Quote from: upthemaidens on September 09, 2015, 08:54:02 PM
Four Starters for two starters is a pretty good effort, no matter which Clubs are involved in the trade.

This probably wouldnt help my cause but at Dublin only 2 of them will start possibly 1.

I love how nobody was keen for Walker in trade talks but now the guy who played 11 games for a 63 average is a starter coming off a season before of 14 games
No mention of 2013  where he played 21 games with a 106avg.     Must of slipped your mind.

Do you mean when his body wasnt falling apart and he was in a prime SC role playing in a finals team.

if you want him if it gets rejected offer a really good player for him. Ill vote against it as he is no good and its an unfair trade but im sure everyone else will pass it.
You are making an argument to why someone wouldn't get him, yet you are getting him.
     Hey I think it's a good trade for you, well done. 

My Chumps

Vinny

Quote from: Holz on September 09, 2015, 09:25:42 PM

Its not my job to do that.

I would ask that people break it down themselves.

I asked alot of good coaches and some said good deal, some said I dont know and a few said are you crazy why give up goldy.  None said it was completely one sided one way or the other.

I trust the people i talk to.
Well I think it'll help in getting it to pass if you can explain it. People have broken it down and shown why they think it shouldn't, let them know why it should?

When you asked me, I said you wouldn't trade Goldy which I didn't think you would tbh; but that it was a stupid move by Rio.

Vinny

NDT on fire by the way, well done boys.

Nige

elephants

Quote from: Vinny on September 09, 2015, 09:31:44 PM
NDT on fire by the way, well done boys.

Cheers ledge! Rico is in fine form!

RaisyDaisy

Well that trade has certainly sparked up things around here

Just tweak the deal guys, because you know it wont pass if you don't. Doesn't matter how you justify it, plenty of coaches have given you the heads up that they will neg it, so instead of wasting time arguing your point just go back and make some adjustments :)

You already have enough forwards anyway Holz. Just remove JROO from the offer and it will most likely pass

Nige

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on September 09, 2015, 09:38:32 PM

Just tweak the deal guys, because you know it wont pass if you don't. Doesn't matter how you justify it, plenty of coaches have given you the heads up that they will neg it, so instead of wasting time arguing your point just go back and make some adjustments :)

You already have enough forwards anyway Holz. Just remove JROO from the offer and it will most likely pass
Yeah, but Jroo is the perfect F7 for Holz!

DazBurg

to be fair it is a tad one sided
but if you neg the dublin/rio deal then you have to neg the pacific/rio deal imo

Holz

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on September 09, 2015, 09:38:32 PM

if i removed Jroo from the deal and it passed then every coach he passed it should have their voting power removed. It would be an unfair trade.

Holz

Quote from: upthemaidens on September 09, 2015, 09:26:37 PM
Quote from: Holz on September 09, 2015, 09:18:39 PM
Quote from: upthemaidens on September 09, 2015, 09:11:06 PM
Quote from: Holz on September 09, 2015, 08:56:19 PM
Quote from: upthemaidens on September 09, 2015, 08:54:02 PM
Four Starters for two starters is a pretty good effort, no matter which Clubs are involved in the trade.

This probably wouldnt help my cause but at Dublin only 2 of them will start possibly 1.

I love how nobody was keen for Walker in trade talks but now the guy who played 11 games for a 63 average is a starter coming off a season before of 14 games
No mention of 2013  where he played 21 games with a 106avg.     Must of slipped your mind.

Do you mean when his body wasnt falling apart and he was in a prime SC role playing in a finals team.

if you want him if it gets rejected offer a really good player for him. Ill vote against it as he is no good and its an unfair trade but im sure everyone else will pass it.
You are making an argument to why someone wouldn't get him, yet you are getting him.
     Hey I think it's a good trade for you, well done.

he was a spud thrown inat the end of the deal. I just dropped him for the trade. I welcome everyone who called him a starter to put in good offers for him. Just warning if you pay what you said he is worth im negging the trade as unfair to the team getting walker.