Midfield: Ablett, Selwood, Griffen, Wells/Masten, Barlow, Martin
em: Jetta, Shuey
Rucks: Sandilands Hille
em: Warnock Skipper
Forwards: Chapman, Riewoldt, Franklin, Gray/lecras/gia, Hall, rockliff, Tippet
em: Gumbleton, podsiadly
Rate and comment

Alex7089

I think that Bock is a better option than Drummond just based on the fact that Bock is less injury prone. Same deal with chappy, Swap him with Masten and Get NDS in the mids and Zeibell/danger tin the forward line. Other than that it looks like a very good team. Nice work.

Gazzaleg

yer everyone says that about chappy but i have watched him for years and wens hes gd hes gd so im  jst hoping he will have an injury free year. And yer im unsure about drummond but he made my team last year and hes jst so gd at sc but any advice wid my midfield and forward dillemmas Gray,lecras,gia and masten, wells, mcviegh

alman

Good team that is hard to fault.

Backs - Good choices with usual risk of starting Waters - Maguire good coverage.

Mids - not much wrong with your choices. Masten over Wells as is fit and not returning from injury, keep Wells on your watchlist. Giffen good option, nab form indicates set for a good year.

Rucks - good choices, Hille a risk but looked good in nab. Skipper out for 4-6 wks, consider Grimey who will more than likely be his replacement.

Forwards - I dont think Chappy is worth his pricetag this year, misses too many matches for someone worth over 600k (not because he doesnt score well). Gia over LeCras/Gray - will have a good year in a good team! Usual risks with Rockliff starting. Pods will only be elevated for ~2 matches as Brown is making come back from injury quicker than expected!

You guessed it 9/10 - due to Waters and Rockliff starting  :) suggest changing Pods and Skip!

Gazzaleg

yer left skipper in there from last team i have lobbe cos of the tippet thing

Gazzaleg

aslo if i get malceski instead of kennely and change some bench players around i can get ball as my midprice midfielder or someone around there?

judd87

u cant be serious with wells surely.. not bad team though

Gazzaleg

wats wrong wid wells has the potential to be a 100 average i know hes had an interrupted preseason but y not

alman

Interrupted preseason due to return from LTI! Not a good combination! Highly suggest to watchlist him instead of start with him. Will have a severe lack of match fitness which will see less TOG and lower sc scores..

Gazzaleg

should i go masten then or tinker around and find another midpricer?

Gazzaleg

Prospector_1

Gazzaleg

yer is the maybe for the masten part or tinkering around to find another midpricer?

Jezza

Your defence is very good, it's actually similar to my defence. But consider changing Silvangi as he isn't guarenteened game time.

Midfield's pretty good. Get Masten over Wells and consider changing Griffin for Cooney.

Rucks are fine, but Hille is a slight risk so monitor his progress.

Your forward line is also very good. I would get either Gray as you already a Bulldogs player in your forward line.

9/10 just make some slight changes, but overall I think your ready for the season.